Grab meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Grab.
- (noun) : a mechanical device for gripping an object
- (verb) : make a grasping or snatching motion with the hand
- (verb) : obtain illegally or unscrupulously
- (verb) : capture the attention or imagination of
- (verb) : take or grasp suddenly
- (verb) : get hold of or seize quickly and easily
Animals have a much better attitude to life and death than we do. They know when their time has come. We are the ones that suffer when they pass, but it's a healing kind of grief that enables us to deal with other griefs that are not so easy to grab hold of.
More words related to the meanings of Grab
More words from Urdu related to Grab
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Grab meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پکڑہاتھ میں لیناعامیانہرائج ہونانکھٹوٹ پڑنادستبہناسراپٹائ کرنااذیت دیناگِرِفت ميں لينامعلوم کرنااٹک اٹک کر چلنامٹھیاناپھٹ پڑناپھندے میں ڈالناسدھاناشعلہحاصل کرناجالمَروڑناکھپچیبرجنامُوٹھپل پڑناخندق کھودناجھپٹنانیزہڈھونارکھنایک بہ یک ٹوٹناخارج کرناگہناجست لگاناحراستاٹھانادکھاوٹیمانا جاناچنگلچھاپا مارناکلپتيز تيز چَلناانٹیکودنامضبوط گرفت کرناجال میں پھنسناکھوج پاناچھوٹی سی رکاوٹدھڑکن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Grab
What are the meanings of Grab in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grab in Urdu are پکڑنا - pakarna, لپکنا - lapakna and چھیننا - chhiinna. To understand how would you translate the word Grab in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grab or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grab synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grab. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grab in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grab in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grab with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grab?
Meanings of grab are پکڑنا - pakarna, لپکنا - lapakna and چھیننا - chhiinna
Whats the definition of grab?
Definition of the grab are
- a mechanical device for gripping an object
- make a grasping or snatching motion with the hand
- obtain illegally or unscrupulously
- capture the attention or imagination of
- take or grasp suddenly
- get hold of or seize quickly and easily
What is the synonym of grab?
Synonym of word grab are cop, bound, dispossess, clutch, beat, lipping, take, attack, throb, sniggle
What are the idioms with the word grab?
Here are the idioms with the word grab in them.
- Have the grab on
What are the idioms related to grab?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word grab.
- Give a clown your finger and he will take your whole hand
- Law put cast salt on one tail
- Law put cast salt on ones tail
- Strike root
- Take shape
What are the quotes with word grab?
Here are the quotes with the word grab in them
- Animals have a much better attitude to life and death than we do. They know when their time has come. We are the ones that suffer when they pass, but it's a healing kind of grief that enables us to deal with other griefs that are not so easy to grab hold of. — Emmylou Harris
- I don't go long without eating. I never starve myself: I grab a healthy snack. — Vanessa Hudgens
- I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds. — Mike Tyson
- It's like one of those dreams you have when someone is chasing you. You're running as fast as you can, and someone's trotting behind you, just out of range, trying to grab onto you. — Michael Chang