Trite meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Trite.
- (adjective satellite) : repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse
My entire life has been an attempt to get back to the kind of feelings you have on a field. The sense of brotherhood, the esprit de corps, the focus - there being no past or future, just the ball. As trite as it sounds, I was happiest playing ball.
More words related to the meanings of Trite
More words from Urdu related to Trite
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Trite meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
معمولییاناگھسا پٹامعمولمحجوبحسب معمولادنیٰمؤدبقاعدہخستہننھاجم گھٹبازاریصَغيرضَرَر رَسيدَہاسفلخراب ہونابدستورنہایت چھوٹاجھٹکاپُرانے زمانے کی شےنقلیمسکینپراچینعامذرا ساحَقیرعام چراگاہمبتذلپلبے حسبے وُقعَتشرمیلافطریناتواں کرناحیا دارذلیلگھسا ہواقلیلسبکچینیبالتھَکَن کے اثار کا مَظہَرکم عمرناخلفمقرریدقیقہنچلہ طبقہپستبنیاد ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Trite
|Riff raff||گھٹیا یا بدمعاش قسم کا|
What are the meanings of Trite in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Trite in Urdu are گھٹیا - ghatiya, معمولی - mamuuli, فَرسُودَہ - Farsooda, گھسا پٹا - ghisa pata, پُرانا - Purana and مَعمُولی - Mamoli. To understand how would you translate the word Trite in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Trite or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Trite synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Trite. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Trite in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Trite in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Trite with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by trite?
Meanings of trite are گھٹیا - ghatiya, معمولی - mamuuli, فَرسُودَہ - Farsooda, گھسا پٹا - ghisa pata, پُرانا - Purana and مَعمُولی - Mamoli
Whats the definition of trite?
Definition of the trite are
- repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse
What is the synonym of trite?
Synonym of word trite are jugulated, cheap, arrosion, minargent, jerk off, little, jiggly, base, adjectitious, minaceous
What are the idioms related to trite?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word trite.
- Joe miller
- How much the best of a man's friend is his oldest friend
- It's ill healing an old sore
- Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without
- Kings alone are no more than single man
What are the quotes with word trite?
Here are the quotes with the word trite in them
- The trite saying that honesty is the best policy has met with the just criticism that honesty is not policy. The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy. — Robert E. Lee
- It sounds so trite but in relationships, you have to communicate. — Peter Krause
- My entire life has been an attempt to get back to the kind of feelings you have on a field. The sense of brotherhood, the esprit de corps, the focus - there being no past or future, just the ball. As trite as it sounds, I was happiest playing ball. — David Duchovny
- I don't think I could ever do a network sitcom because the humor is often based on some trite circumstance. I don't want to be a part of a show where it's mostly about coming up with the jokes. — Sherilyn Fenn