Trivial meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Trivial.
- (adjective satellite) : of little substance or significance
- (adjective satellite) : (informal) small and of little importance
- (adjective satellite) : concerned with trivialities
Anonymous blog comments, vapid video pranks and lightweight mash-ups may seem trivial and harmless, but as a whole, this widespread practice of fragmentary, impersonal communication has demeaned personal interaction.
More words related to the meanings of Trivial
More words from Urdu related to Trivial
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Trivial meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لَچَّربے چارہتھوڑا سامشترکہگنداردیتلےغیر مادیکم عمرآدھارسمیکٹناپاصِفَرکم ترینمنٹدھیان نہ دیناشعلہنوربے ربطکریہدنیاویغُلام سے مُتعلّقبیہودہہلکا پھلکاچابک دستذلیلغیر اہممعیاررائجباطلقابل معافیعمودفروتنکمترچیرنامشتملجانبدارنکٹھکم بختگرسنہمہیناتھلاعادیگاؤدیآرام کرنالجا وانہلکے سےکوندناہویدااوسط درجے کا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Trivial
What are the meanings of Trivial in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Trivial in Urdu are حقیر - haqiir, معمولی - mamuuli, ہیچ - hiich, خفیف - khafiif, ادنیٰ - adna, جزوی - juzwi and ناچیز - naa chiiz. To understand how would you translate the word Trivial in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Trivial or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Trivial synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Trivial. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Trivial in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Trivial in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Trivial with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by trivial?
Meanings of trivial are حقیر - haqiir, معمولی - mamuuli, ہیچ - hiich, خفیف - khafiif, ادنیٰ - adna, جزوی - juzwi and ناچیز - naa chiiz
Whats the definition of trivial?
Definition of the trivial are
- of little substance or significance
- (informal) small and of little importance
- concerned with trivialities
What is the synonym of trivial?
Synonym of word trivial are despicableness, minionly, nugatory, minor, paltry, unimportant, petty, despicability, minargent, futile
What are the idioms related to trivial?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word trivial.
- There is mystery in the meanest trade
- An itch is worse than a smart
- No profit to honour no honour to religion
- Vengeance is mild justice
- Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without
What are the quotes with word trivial?
Here are the quotes with the word trivial in them
- Anonymous blog comments, vapid video pranks and lightweight mash-ups may seem trivial and harmless, but as a whole, this widespread practice of fragmentary, impersonal communication has demeaned personal interaction. — Jaron Lanier
- Living with the immediacy of death helps you sort out your priorities in life. It helps you to live a less trivial life. — Sogyal Rinpoche
- In science, all facts, no matter how trivial or banal, enjoy democratic equality. — Mary McCarthy
- My actions constituted pure hacking that resulted in relatively trivial expenses for the companies involved, despite the government's false claims. — Kevin Mitnick