Degrading meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Degrading.
- (adjective satellite) : harmful to the mind or morals
- (adjective satellite) : used of conduct; characterized by dishonor
More words related to the meanings of Degrading
More words from Urdu related to Degrading
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Degrading meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خالی کرناعوامیبے ٹھکاناکبیدگینکمیسکڑا کرناپوچکھوٹاگھٹیاجم گھٹمسکینعریاںحقارت آمیزکُہنَہاسفلمشکلپونگاخستہ حالکمینہقلیلغَير مُستَحکَممستغیر سنجیدہکم چوڑاناتواں کرنانچلا طبقہارزاںسوچ کے حوالے سے سطحیکوچککم بختبزدلانہقابِل اعتراضچھوچھاسوقیانہسبک پاپژ مردگیہوا دارتَنگاوچھا یا ادنیٰ کام کرنابدنامخسیسپایابنیچا کرنابے ہودہگبھراہٹنفرت انگیزکم عمربے حیاچستبدلنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Degrading
What are the meanings of Degrading in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Degrading in Urdu are گھٹیا - ghatiya, پست - past, ذلت آمیز - zillat aameyz, اوچھا - ochha and سوقیانہ - sauqiyaanah. To understand how would you translate the word Degrading in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Degrading or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Degrading synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Degrading. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Degrading in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Degrading in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Degrading with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by degrading?
Meanings of degrading are گھٹیا - ghatiya, پست - past, ذلت آمیز - zillat aameyz, اوچھا - ochha and سوقیانہ - sauqiyaanah
Whats the definition of degrading?
Definition of the degrading are
- harmful to the mind or morals
- used of conduct; characterized by dishonor
What is the synonym of degrading?
Synonym of word degrading are cloddish, wretch, humiliating, jarred, undignified, scrummy, brambling, vile, denigratory, hawkishly
What are the idioms related to degrading?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word degrading.
- Little bodies have great souls
- He that stays in the valley shall never get over the hill
- Soul sick
- Better ride an ass that carries us than a horse that throws us
- Fag end
What are the quotes with word degrading?
Here are the quotes with the word degrading in them
- After all is said that can be said upon the liquor traffic, its influence is degrading upon the individual, the family, politics and business, and upon everything that you touch in this old world. — Billy Sunday
- The message of women's liberation is that women can love each other and ourselves against our degrading education. — Jane Rule
- The submission of her body without love or desire is degrading to the woman's finer sensibility, all the marriage certificates on earth to the contrary notwithstanding. — Margaret Sanger
- Science without respect for human life is degrading to us all and reflects a hollow and deceptive philosophy, a philosophy that we as a people should never condone. — Nathan Deal