Withholding meanings in Urdu
Withholding meanings in Urdu is روکنا Withholding in Urdu. More meanings of withholding, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Withholding.
- (noun) : the act of deducting from an employee's salary
- (noun) : the act of holding back or keeping within your possession or control
- (noun) : income tax withheld from employees' wages and paid directly to the government by the employer
Start living now. Stop saving the good china for that special occasion. Stop withholding your love until that special person materializes. Every day you are alive is a special occasion. Every minute, every breath, is a gift from God.
More words related to the meanings of Withholding
More words from Urdu related to Withholding
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Withholding meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نظر بندیدور رکھناگزرنے یا جانے کی اجازت دیناممنوعمے خانہاڑنانگہبانیگھیرے میں رکھناٹھہراناواپس نہ کرناطبیعت پھیرنابجھ جاناپڑنابچاناسادھنابرداشت کرنانچوڑناانسدادمقابلے میں لاناحقتافتہمانع ہوناپاڑاقیدبُجھا دیناٹانگ اڑاناقرض دار بنانااٹکانامار دینادور کرناشےمذہبی ممانعتمیکدہمسدود کرناطرفحد سے نہ بڑھنے دیناحُکم کرنارکھ لیناسمجھانا بُجھاناترک کرناہاتھ ڈالناہتھکڑی ڈالناٹھرا لیناہونے دیناحسب نسبڈَنڈیہدفویٹوچار خانہپیش دستی کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Withholding
What are the meanings of Withholding in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Withholding in Urdu is روکنا - rokna. To understand how would you translate the word Withholding in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Withholding or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Withholding synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Withholding. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Withholding in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Withholding in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Withholding with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by withholding?
Meaning of withholding is روکنا - rokna
Whats the definition of withholding?
Definition of the withholding are
- the act of deducting from an employee's salary
- the act of holding back or keeping within your possession or control
- income tax withheld from employees' wages and paid directly to the government by the employer
What is the synonym of withholding?
Synonym of word withholding are taboo, fend off, bar, obtrude upon, detain, forhenting, impede, intercepting, arrest, occlude
What are the idioms related to withholding?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word withholding.
- Hold up
- Keep in
- Pin one down
- Stand in one's own light
- To gain one's own ends
What are the quotes with word withholding?
Here are the quotes with the word withholding in them
- Start living now. Stop saving the good china for that special occasion. Stop withholding your love until that special person materializes. Every day you are alive is a special occasion. Every minute, every breath, is a gift from God. — Mary Manin Morrissey
- Nothing has changed in our relationship with East West. We have no relationship with East West. We've been withholding our labour for almost seven years now. — Andrew Eldritch
- Bob Dylan has always sealed his decisions with the unexplainable. His motives for withholding the release of the magnificent 'Basement Tapes' will be as forever obscure as Brian Wilson's reasons for the destruction of the tapes for 'Smile.' — Jon Landau