Contain meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Contain.
- (verb) : hold back, as of a danger or an enemy; check the expansion or influence of
- (verb) : contain or hold; have within
- (verb) : lessen the intensity of; temper; hold in restraint; hold or keep within limits
- (verb) : be capable of holding or containing
- (verb) : be divisible by
- (verb) : include or contain; have as a component
I think one of the things that language poets are very involved with is getting away from conventional ideas of beauty, because those ideas contain a certain attitude toward women, certain attitudes toward sex, certain attitudes toward race, etc.
More words related to the meanings of Contain
More words from Urdu related to Contain
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Contain meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جانچنادور رکھنامسدود کرنادیکھ بھال کرناقیدحُکم کرناوزنہر طرف سے بند کر دینازور کم کرناحراستنکال دیناہتھکڑی ڈالناذاتمزاحمتقتل کرناشےمسترد کرناہدفنگہبانیحد سے نہ بڑھنے دیناپیش دستی کرناواپس نہ کرناسمجھانا بُجھانامدد کرناٹال ديناسادھناٹوکنامداخلت کرناہونے دیناممنوعراستہ روکناڈھالجائزہ لیناگھیرا ڈالناروڑا اٹکاناپاڑاسنبھالناتَجوِيز کرناساتھ دیناحیرانبجھ جاناجا لیناممنوع کرنابندنچوڑناعرض ہوناکاٹنااعتراض کرناحقڈھانپنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Contain
What are the meanings of Contain in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Contain in Urdu are روکنا - rokna, آڑے آنا - aarey aana and حامل ہونا. To understand how would you translate the word Contain in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Contain or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Contain synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Contain. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Contain in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Contain in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Contain with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by contain?
Meanings of contain are روکنا - rokna, آڑے آنا - aarey aana and حامل ہونا
Whats the definition of contain?
Definition of the contain are
- hold back, as of a danger or an enemy; check the expansion or influence of
- contain or hold; have within
- lessen the intensity of; temper; hold in restraint; hold or keep within limits
- be capable of holding or containing
- be divisible by
- include or contain; have as a component
What is the synonym of contain?
Synonym of word contain are impede, fend for, prescribes, withholden, stint, discontinuance, prevent, inhibitive, hinder, shield
What are the idioms related to contain?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word contain.
- Hold up
- Keep in
- Pin one down
- Stand in one's own light
- To gain one's own ends
What are the quotes with word contain?
Here are the quotes with the word contain in them
- The best of artists has no conception that the marble alone does not contain within itself. — Michelangelo
- Love is not weakness. It is strong. Only the sacrament of marriage can contain it. — Boris Pasternak
- I think one of the things that language poets are very involved with is getting away from conventional ideas of beauty, because those ideas contain a certain attitude toward women, certain attitudes toward sex, certain attitudes toward race, etc. — Diane Wakoski
- Most sets of values would give rise to universes that, although they might be very beautiful, would contain no one able to wonder at that beauty. — Stephen Hawking