بے نور کرنا meanings in English
بے نور کرنا meanings in English is dim بے نور کرنا in English. More meanings of بے نور کرنا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
بے نور کرنا Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word بے نور کرنا.
- (adjective satellite) : offering little or no hope
- (verb) : make dim by comparison or conceal
- (verb) : switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
- (verb) : make dim or lusterless
- (verb) : become dim or lusterless
- (verb) : become vague or indistinct
- (adjective satellite) : lacking in light; not bright or harsh
- (adjective satellite) : lacking clarity or distinctness
- (adjective) : made dim or less bright
- (adjective satellite) : slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity
More words related to the meanings of بے نور کرنا
More words from English related to بے نور کرنا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word بے نور کرنا meanings in English in English.
dimeclipseoutdazzletarnisheovershadowtarnishobscuregloomyluridmistfulmurkynebulousopacousopaquesemi opaquevaguecloudydullfoggyfuzzyhazyheavylacklustremistyumbrageousunclearunclearedfuggymattematte upblorefadelessfadesfoglessforasmuchfuglefumymattesintangiblejargonisticunbeknownuncannydecayableinconceivableinextensibleinextinguishableuncomprehensibleannihilableinapprehensibleindiminishable ...
Idioms with the word بے نور کرنا in it
What are the meanings of بے نور کرنا in English?
Meanings of the word بے نور کرنا in English is dim. To understand how would you translate the word بے نور کرنا in English, you can take help from words closely related to بے نور کرنا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered بے نور کرنا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word بے نور کرنا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use بے نور کرنا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say بے نور کرنا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of بے نور کرنا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بے نور کرنا?
Meaning of بے نور کرنا is dim
Whats the definition of بے نور کرنا?
Definition of the بے نور کرنا are
- offering little or no hope
- make dim by comparison or conceal
- switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
- make dim or lusterless
- become dim or lusterless
- become vague or indistinct
- lacking in light; not bright or harsh
- lacking clarity or distinctness
- made dim or less bright
- slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity
What is the synonym of بے نور کرنا?
Synonym of word بے نور کرنا are بے نور کرنا, ماند کرنا, چندھیانا, بے رونق کرنا, بے آب کرنا, مدھم کرنا, چمک کم کرنا, دھندلا, مَدھّم, مائد
What are the idioms with the word بے نور کرنا?
Here are the idioms with the word بے نور کرنا in them.
- From the east comes light from the west law
- We are captivated by dress
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
- Always to excel and to be superior to others