giraan qadr - گراں قدر meanings in English
giraan qadr - گراں قدر Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word giraan qadr - گراں قدر.
- (adverb) : with affection
- (adjective satellite) : having a high price
- (adjective satellite) : dearly loved
- (noun) : a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- (adjective satellite) : with or in a close or intimate relationship
- (noun) : a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
- (adverb) : at a great cost
- (adjective satellite) : sincerely earnest
More words related to the meanings of giraan qadr - گراں قدر
More words from English related to giraan qadr - گراں قدر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word giraan qadr - گراں قدر meanings in English in English.
cockereddarlingduckyapple of the eyedearpamperedcrimsonenragedinfantinflamedredruddysanguinesonkinsmanliefbelovedesteemedfavouritegermanhonouredkinrelativerespectedpreciousdear boughtdear loveddearbornfaminedearthdroughtshortagewantfamishmentfaminesfamingfamishesfamishingdroughtinesskindaffectionateclementfriendendearedhoneydarling peadearlyadorerscupreousdarlings ...
Idioms with the word giraan qadr - گراں قدر in it
Idioms related to the meaning of giraan qadr - گراں قدر
What are the meanings of giraan qadr - گراں قدر in English?
Meanings of the word giraan qadr - گراں قدر in English are dear, abounded, precipitable and thruout. To understand how would you translate the word giraan qadr - گراں قدر in English, you can take help from words closely related to giraan qadr - گراں قدر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered giraan qadr - گراں قدر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word giraan qadr - گراں قدر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use giraan qadr - گراں قدر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say giraan qadr - گراں قدر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of giraan qadr - گراں قدر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by گراں قدر?
Meanings of گراں قدر are dear, abounded, precipitable and thruout
Whats the definition of گراں قدر?
Definition of the گراں قدر are
- with affection
- having a high price
- dearly loved
- a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- with or in a close or intimate relationship
- a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
- at a great cost
- sincerely earnest
What is the synonym of گراں قدر?
Synonym of word گراں قدر are لاڈلا, لال, عزیز, قحط, مشفق, چہیتا, گراں قدر, پیارے
What are the idioms with the word گراں قدر?
Here are the idioms with the word گراں قدر in them.
- Every horse thinks his own pack heaviest
- Light burdens long borne grow heavy
- Better be born lucky than wise
- A bad neighbour is as great evil as a good neighbour is an advantage
- A constant guest is never welcome
What are the idioms related to گراں قدر?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word گراں قدر.
- A cheritable person is dear and near to god
- All that is rare is dear that which is every day is cheep
- Everything is dear to its parents
- Money is dear to everyone
- Repentance costs very dear