Baladi - بلادی meanings in English
Baladi - بلادی meanings in English is country Baladi - بلادی in English. More meanings of baladi - بلادی, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Baladi - بلادی Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Baladi - بلادی.
- (noun) : a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography)
- (noun) : the territory occupied by a nation
- (noun) : an area outside of cities and towns
- (noun) : the people who live in a nation or country
- (noun) : a politically organized body of people under a single government
More words from English related to Baladi - بلادی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Baladi - بلادی meanings in English in English.
agrariancivilcountryhomehomemadeterritorialvernacularindigeneindigenouslocalnativeagresticrusticboorclownhayseedhobkernout backvillageryokelruralistruralisingruralistsruralizesvillagersdehortativeclimeterritoryregionmothermunicipaldomestichome grownhome madehomespunintestinecountryfiedcountryfolkindigenindigenousnessindigeniseambigenoushousewatchfulabodealcoholcuredruggallows ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Baladi - بلادی
What are the meanings of Baladi - بلادی in English?
Meanings of the word Baladi - بلادی in English is country. To understand how would you translate the word Baladi - بلادی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Baladi - بلادی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Baladi - بلادی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Baladi - بلادی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Baladi - بلادی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Baladi - بلادی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Baladi - بلادی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by baladi?
Meaning of baladi is country
Whats the definition of baladi?
Definition of the baladi are
- a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography)
- the territory occupied by a nation
- an area outside of cities and towns
- the people who live in a nation or country
- a politically organized body of people under a single government
What is the synonym of baladi?
Synonym of word baladi are ملکی, دیہاتی, دیار, دیسی, گاؤں کا, دار, ملک, کشور, سرزمین, بلادی
What are the idioms related to baladi?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word baladi.
- A prophet is not honoured in his own country
- A prudent traveller never disparages his own country
- Every country has its custom
- In ever country dogs bite
- It is sweet to die honourable for one's own country