Qaraabah - قرابہ meanings in English
Qaraabah - قرابہ Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Qaraabah - قرابہ.
- (noun) : a large bottle for holding corrosive liquids; usually cushioned in a special container
- (noun) : an open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring
- (noun) : a large metal or pottery vessel with a handle and spout; used to hold alcoholic beverages (usually wine)
- (verb) : lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- (noun) : a large bottle with a narrow mouth
- (noun) : the quantity contained in a jug
- (verb) : stew in an earthenware jug
More words related to the meanings of Qaraabah - قرابہ
More words from English related to Qaraabah - قرابہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Qaraabah - قرابہ meanings in English in English.
apartcloistereddiscretedifferentewer neuteraloofasunderawaycut offdetacheddisjoineddistinct excludedexclusiveinconsistentisolatedoutlyingpartedseparateseparatedsequesteredshut outsolitarydetachingsecludesaliothseparaticalsepidaceousseptiferousquarantinedcouplejugpaircycleepoquejugsjaggwater pitcherlotalutalotahlotahsslayforegoingprecedentbackforegonefriendshipintimacy ...
What are the meanings of Qaraabah - قرابہ in English?
Meanings of the word Qaraabah - قرابہ in English are carboy, ewer, flagon and jug. To understand how would you translate the word Qaraabah - قرابہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Qaraabah - قرابہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Qaraabah - قرابہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Qaraabah - قرابہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Qaraabah - قرابہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Qaraabah - قرابہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Qaraabah - قرابہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by qaraabah?
Meanings of qaraabah are carboy, ewer, flagon and jug
Whats the definition of qaraabah?
Definition of the qaraabah are
- a large bottle for holding corrosive liquids; usually cushioned in a special container
- an open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring
- a large metal or pottery vessel with a handle and spout; used to hold alcoholic beverages (usually wine)
- lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- a large bottle with a narrow mouth
- the quantity contained in a jug
- stew in an earthenware jug
What is the synonym of qaraabah?
Synonym of word qaraabah are قرابہ, علیحدہ, کروا, جھاری, لوٹا, بدھنا, ُپانی کا جگ, پانی کا گھڑا, سابقہ, علاوہ ازیں