Abolish meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Abolish.
- (verb) : do away with
Creation destroys as it goes, throws down one tree for the rise of another. But ideal mankind would abolish death, multiply itself million upon million, rear up city upon city, save every parasite alive, until the accumulation of mere existence is swollen to a horror.
More words related to the meanings of Abolish
More words from Urdu related to Abolish
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Abolish meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹوٹ جاناپنیمقلوب کرناچُننازبردستی دخل دیناپھیرناسردارعزم کرناالگ کرناتحلیل ہوناہٹاناتڑاقے کارائےگیرنافسخ کرناپاڑافصلدورمِٹانامعنی بدلنابرہم کرناچلیپامجبور یا مغلوب کرناگھاؤ لگاناچڑ چڑاخللٹھُکرانامات کرناالٹیمسکاناجواب دینادوپارہ کرناناقص بنانااختلاف کرناولیواپس جانامسترد کرنامائع بناناطرفگنجلک ڈالناسرکارغلط ٹھہراناموڑناچشم پوشی کرناکاشتزیر کرناپھانکشکست دیناٹکڑے ٹکڑے کرناتردید ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Abolish
What are the meanings of Abolish in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Abolish in Urdu are توڑنا - torna, موقوف کرنا - mauquuf karna, رد کرنا - rad karna, منسوخ کرنا - mansuukh karna, باطل کرنا - baatil karma and اٹھا دینا. To understand how would you translate the word Abolish in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Abolish or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Abolish synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Abolish. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Abolish in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Abolish in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Abolish with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by abolish?
Meanings of abolish are توڑنا - torna, موقوف کرنا - mauquuf karna, رد کرنا - rad karna, منسوخ کرنا - mansuukh karna, باطل کرنا - baatil karma and اٹھا دینا
Whats the definition of abolish?
Definition of the abolish are
- do away with
What is the synonym of abolish?
Synonym of word abolish are divide, disemploy, repudiating, break loose, refuse, abrogating, dissolve, disembody, reparteeing, violate
What are the idioms related to abolish?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word abolish.
- Beat or break the record
- Break one word
- Break ones word
- To change a custom is as bad as death
- To throw cold water on
What are the quotes with word abolish?
Here are the quotes with the word abolish in them
- Other states are trying to abolish the death penalty... mine's putting in an express lane. — Ron White
- Creation destroys as it goes, throws down one tree for the rise of another. But ideal mankind would abolish death, multiply itself million upon million, rear up city upon city, save every parasite alive, until the accumulation of mere existence is swollen to a horror. — David Herbert Lawrence
- There's nothing wrong in suffering, if you suffer for a purpose. Our revolution didn't abolish danger or death. It simply made danger and death worthwhile. — H. G. Wells
- No society has been able to abolish human sadness, no political system can deliver us from the pain of living, from our fear of death, our thirst for the absolute. It is the human condition that directs the social condition, not vice versa. — Eugene Ionesco