Belonging meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Belonging.
- (noun) : happiness felt in a secure relationship
In thinking about religion and society in the 21st century, we should broaden the conversation about faith from doctrinal debates to the larger question of how it might inspire us to strengthen the bonds of belonging that redeem us from our solitude, helping us to construct together a gracious and generous social order.
I realized that my truest passion was for helping people change through faith in a higher power. That meant, for me, belonging to the church. Using my abilities to bring Christian doctrine to a postmodern world.
More words related to the meanings of Belonging
More words from Urdu related to Belonging
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Belonging meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ضروریاتفَريٹپدارتھبرتن بھانڈاانبارپراپتیوصول شُدہ سرمایہاسبابمادہباججنستنصیباتکامفنڈسفر خرچبلی کا بچہمُکالمَہگٹھڑی مٹھڑیمتاعکھیپ یا لدونیپیسہسرانجامجمع کرنامرادگیرانسلیافتضریتڈیرا ڈنڈاداممالیاتسوداگری مالبوجھمطلبلباسجائیداداوزاروں کا ساز و سامانمضمونحرصعملمالمال منقولہبالضرورسرمایہمدعاآلات و اوزارروپیہ پیسہآخر بینلوازماترقم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Belonging
What are the meanings of Belonging in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Belonging in Urdu are لوازمات - lawaazimaat, چیز - chiiz, مال - maal and اثاثہ - asaasah. To understand how would you translate the word Belonging in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Belonging or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Belonging synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Belonging. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Belonging in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Belonging in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Belonging with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by belonging?
Meanings of belonging are لوازمات - lawaazimaat, چیز - chiiz, مال - maal and اثاثہ - asaasah
Whats the definition of belonging?
Definition of the belonging are
- happiness felt in a secure relationship
What is the synonym of belonging?
Synonym of word belonging are equiprobable, object, lucre, needs, materia, loot, necessities, essenes, goods, kit
What are the idioms related to belonging?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word belonging.
- High tea
- A good horse never lacks a saddle
- Evil gotten evil spent
- Eyes withdrawnproperty gone
- Fools build houses and wise men buy them
What are the quotes with word belonging?
Here are the quotes with the word belonging in them
- In thinking about religion and society in the 21st century, we should broaden the conversation about faith from doctrinal debates to the larger question of how it might inspire us to strengthen the bonds of belonging that redeem us from our solitude, helping us to construct together a gracious and generous social order. — Jonathan Sacks
- I realized that my truest passion was for helping people change through faith in a higher power. That meant, for me, belonging to the church. Using my abilities to bring Christian doctrine to a postmodern world. — James McGreevey
- Positive feelings come from being honest about yourself and accepting your personality, and physical characteristics, warts and all and, from belonging to a family that accepts you without question. — Willard Scott
- I am involved in a freedom ride protesting the loss of the minority rights belonging to the few remaining earthbound stars. All we demanded was our right to twinkle. — Marilyn Monroe