Noun meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Noun.
- (noun) : the word class that can serve as the subject or object of a verb, the object of a preposition, or in apposition
- (noun) : a content word that can be used to refer to a person, place, thing, quality, or action
|We announce it||ہم اس کا اعلان کریں|
More words from Urdu related to Noun
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Noun meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Noun
What are the meanings of Noun in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Noun in Urdu are عمل - amal, نام - naam, جگہ - jagah, چیز - chiiz, حالت - haalat and اسم - ism. To understand how would you translate the word Noun in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Noun or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Noun synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Noun. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Noun in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Noun in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Noun with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by noun?
Meanings of noun are عمل - amal, نام - naam, جگہ - jagah, چیز - chiiz, حالت - haalat and اسم - ism
Whats the definition of noun?
Definition of the noun are
- the word class that can serve as the subject or object of a verb, the object of a preposition, or in apposition
- a content word that can be used to refer to a person, place, thing, quality, or action
What is the synonym of noun?
Synonym of word noun are deed, names, enactions, place, thinginess, state, title, adherences, locus, thinghood
What are the idioms related to noun?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word noun.
- Experience without learning is better than learning without experience
- Turn about
- Justice to god is called religion to our parents piety
- At the worst
- Many would have been worse if their estates had been better
What are the quotes with word noun?
Here is the quote with the word noun in them
- Marriage is not a noun it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. — Barbara de Angelis
How to use noun in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use noun in a sentence.
- We announce it — ہم اس کا اعلان کریں