Build meanings in Urdu
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Build.
- (noun) : constitution of the human body
- (verb) : develop and grow
- (verb) : order, supervise, or finance the construction of
- (verb) : improve the cleansing action of
- (verb) : found or ground
- (verb) : build or establish something abstract
- (verb) : be engaged in building
- (verb) : give form to, according to a plan
- (verb) : make by combining materials and parts
- (verb) : bolster or strengthen
|A tall building||ایک لمبی عمارت|
|I can build that||میں اسے تعمیر کرسکتا تھا|
More words related to the meanings of Build
More words from Urdu related to Build
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Build meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مضحکہ اڑاناسڑنااستادہمطابقتٹھیروجانوبتجھوٹی کہانیصورتلگناصورت بناناپَکَڑناصنعتمہر لگانانسبت کرنامسئلہ حل کرناآغاز کرناکپڑے کی بناوٹاُتپن کرنابرقرار رکھناٹھاٹھملازم رکھناقبضہوضع کرناجمنابِٹھانانباہنامتبنیفائدہ زراعتفسانہبٹھاناڈھنگسکہ مارناڈالنااٹکناپیوندکاممقرر کرناحالتلوہار خانہریتاشیا تیار کرناایمان پکا کرنامالک ہوناپنجرٹھٹھا مارناسانچے میں ڈھالناسيدھا کھڑا کرناہم آہنگیبس کرو ...
Idioms with the word Build in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Build
What are the meanings of Build in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Build in Urdu are دھرنا - dharna, رکھنا - rakhna, بنانا - banaana and قائم کرنا - qaa em karna. To understand how would you translate the word Build in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Build or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Build synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Build. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Build in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Build in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Build with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by build?
Meanings of build are دھرنا - dharna, رکھنا - rakhna, بنانا - banaana and قائم کرنا - qaa em karna
Whats the definition of build?
Definition of the build are
- constitution of the human body
- develop and grow
- order, supervise, or finance the construction of
- improve the cleansing action of
- found or ground
- build or establish something abstract
- be engaged in building
- give form to, according to a plan
- make by combining materials and parts
- bolster or strengthen
What is the synonym of build?
Synonym of word build are impose, plunk, frame, instate, apply, place, found, install, meaking, maintain
What are the idioms with the word build?
Here are the idioms with the word build in them.
- Fools build houses and wise men buy them
- It is easier to build a new house than to patch an old one
- It is easier to build two chimneys than to maintain one
- It is not allowable to build upon your own land that which may do an injury to another
- Reason is a firm foundation to build upon
What are the idioms related to build?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word build.
- Go in unto
- Set up
- To set a good example
- Hold forth
- An age builds up cities an hour destroys them
What are the quotes with word build?
Here are the quotes with the word build in them
- There are no college courses to build up self-esteem or high school or elementary school. If you don't get those values at a early age, nurtured in your home, you don't get them. — T.D.Jakes
- You have to have enough respect for other human beings to leave their lives alone. If you admire that life, build it for yourself. Don't just try to come in and take somebody else's life. — Elizabeth Edwards
- A good government may, indeed, redress the grievances of an injured people but a strong people can alone build up a great nation. — Thomas Francis Meagher
- Research and development needs permanent tax credits to build the technology that spurs our growth. But no government programs alone can get America's students to study more science and math parents must push and help their children to meet this goal. — Ernest Istook
How to use build in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use build in a sentence.
- A tall building — ایک لمبی عمارت
- I can build that — میں اسے تعمیر کرسکتا تھا