Ceremony meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Ceremony.
- (noun) : a formal event performed on a special occasion
- (noun) : any activity that is performed in an especially solemn elaborate or formal way
- (noun) : the proper or conventional behavior on some solemn occasion
In this outward and physical ceremony we attest once again to the inner and spiritual strength of our Nation. As my high school teacher, Miss Julia Coleman, used to say: 'We must adjust to changing times and still hold to unchanging principles.'
More words related to the meanings of Ceremony
More words from Urdu related to Ceremony
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ceremony meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تقریبمحرکقاعدہرسم بندگیشرافتميلہدفعہاطوارصاحب سلامترِواجمشاقینپاناواسطہسلامحاصل کلامتمیزواقعہدھرمخوشی کی تقریبسلطنتنکھارناقالبپابند رسوممنانے کا عملنظرحاصلبارمیلانيومِ عِيدجارگڑنابندگیخیالاتبہاؤترکیب دینارسموجہخراج تحسینڈنڈوتتعظیم و تکریمتقریب ہونافرماننموداصولسیقلنقشہنمونہجشن عیاشیحرکت دینے والاسامان ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Ceremony
What are the meanings of Ceremony in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ceremony in Urdu are آداب - aadaab, رسم - rasm, تہوار - tehwaar, تقریب - taqriib and رسوم - rusuum. To understand how would you translate the word Ceremony in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ceremony or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ceremony synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ceremony. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ceremony in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ceremony in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ceremony with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ceremony?
Meanings of ceremony are آداب - aadaab, رسم - rasm, تہوار - tehwaar, تقریب - taqriib and رسوم - rusuum
Whats the definition of ceremony?
Definition of the ceremony are
- a formal event performed on a special occasion
- any activity that is performed in an especially solemn elaborate or formal way
- the proper or conventional behavior on some solemn occasion
What is the synonym of ceremony?
Synonym of word ceremony are etiquette, ritters, fairings, ceremonial, conventions, ritzy, festoonery, civilities, ritualise, festination
What are the idioms related to ceremony?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ceremony.
- Shod in the cradle barefoot in the stubble
- Old customs are good customs
- Bad customs are better broken up than kept up
- Do the honours
- Last honours
What are the quotes with word ceremony?
Here are the quotes with the word ceremony in them
- The day I won an Emmy was also the day my father passed away. I received a call from my sister on the way to the ceremony and had to turn my car around and catch the first flight back to Karachi. — Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy
- A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that 'individuality' is the key to success. — Robert Orben
- In this outward and physical ceremony we attest once again to the inner and spiritual strength of our Nation. As my high school teacher, Miss Julia Coleman, used to say: 'We must adjust to changing times and still hold to unchanging principles.' — Jimmy Carter
- The ceremony took six minutes. The marriage lasted about the same amount of time though we didn't get a divorce for almost a year. — Hedy Lamarr