Conception meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Conception.
- (noun) : the act of becoming pregnant; fertilization of an ovum by a spermatozoon
- (noun) : the event that occurred at the beginning of something
- (noun) : the creation of something in the mind
More words related to the meanings of Conception
More words from Urdu related to Conception
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Conception meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اٹکلگھبراہٹعطامچھلی کا تالابتکلیفانتباہصلاح کرناخرابیحراستقوت متصورہکھیپثباتکسالاخدشہدانستادبقابل پسندبینائیفریقکِسی مُلک کی کُل جہازی متاعاحترامدھیمانچہتبریہلکان کرناحیرانیپہنچنے يا پہنچانے کا ذريعہارادہاحتیاطشکلفراقدھياندُکھ دینانگاہ رکھناانصافشہابیپسند کرنارَوِشافسوسخواب و خیالشکپھل داریدھنمُظطَرِب ہوناتصوّراتیجہلحملقیاسپیغاممشورہپریشان کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Conception
What are the meanings of Conception in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Conception in Urdu are فکر - fikr, حمل - hamal, تصور - tasawwur, خیال - khayaal and تصور کرنا - tasawwur karna. To understand how would you translate the word Conception in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Conception or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Conception synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Conception. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Conception in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Conception in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Conception with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by conception?
Meanings of conception are فکر - fikr, حمل - hamal, تصور - tasawwur, خیال - khayaal and تصور کرنا - tasawwur karna
Whats the definition of conception?
Definition of the conception are
- the act of becoming pregnant; fertilization of an ovum by a spermatozoon
- the event that occurred at the beginning of something
- the creation of something in the mind
What is the synonym of conception?
Synonym of word conception are worry, pregnancy, idea, heed, advice, fancy, wonder, load, fantasy, fantasm
What are the idioms related to conception?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word conception.
- Poetic justice
- Morning sickuess
- In one mind's eye
- In ones mind's eye
- A pound of care won't pay an ounce of debt
What are the quotes with word conception?
Here are the quotes with the word conception in them
- Each age tries to form its own conception of the past. Each age writes the history of the past anew with reference to the conditions uppermost in its own time. — Frederick Jackson Turner
- The best of artists has no conception that the marble alone does not contain within itself. — Michelangelo
- Belief is nothing but a more vivid, lively, forcible, firm, steady conception of an object, than what the imagination alone is ever able to attain. — David Hume
- The trend in some of the contemporary movements in art, but by no means all, seems to deny this ideal and to me appears to lead to a purely decorative conception of painting. — Edward Hopper