Eye meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Eye.
- (noun) : an area that is approximately central within some larger region
- (noun) : a small hole or loop (as in a needle)
- (noun) : attention to what is seen
- (verb) : look at
- (noun) : good discernment (either visually or as if visually)
When I was working on Eye of the Beholder, I played a character who is so aloof that my whole lifestyle became very aloof. If someone knocked on my door, there was a part of me that went into a rage, because I wanted to be isolated and alone.
More words related to the meanings of Eye
More words from Urdu related to Eye
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Eye meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹھیکتاکنامنانالمسبصرہولناملاقاتچمکچھلانگ لگانانِگاہامیدزیادہنگرانیآشاتوجہعیناحترام کرنامناظریاتاَندازہ لَگانااچھلناجانچنانگاہ ڈالنانہایترکھوالیتوقع کرناتیز نظرینوبتکھلادرستدھیان دینامسچھلنی کرنادیکھتے جانانظروجود میں آناجائزہآسراوہیپاسبانیآس رکھنادھیانمبذول کرنالحاظچھیدنالمس کرناسوتاجائزہ لینالحذہفقطگھڑی ...
Idioms with the word Eye in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Eye
What are the meanings of Eye in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Eye in Urdu are دیکھنا - deykhna, عین - aen, آنکھ - aankh, چشم - chashm and بصر - basar. To understand how would you translate the word Eye in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Eye or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Eye synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Eye. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Eye in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Eye in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Eye with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by eye?
Meanings of eye are دیکھنا - deykhna, عین - aen, آنکھ - aankh, چشم - chashm and بصر - basar
Whats the definition of eye?
Definition of the eye are
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region
- a small hole or loop (as in a needle)
- attention to what is seen
- look at
- good discernment (either visually or as if visually)
What is the synonym of eye?
Synonym of word eye are see, een, optic, regard, ain, keeker, look, spring, clear sightedness, glance
What are the idioms with the word eye?
Here are the idioms with the word eye in them.
- Among the blind the one eye is king
- Clap lay set eye on
- Diffidence is the right eye of prudence
- Give an eye to
- In the twinkling of an eye the world is upset
What are the idioms related to eye?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word eye.
- There is a time to wink as well to see
- After wit is fool's wit
- An old knave is no babe
- Eleventh hour
- Up on the gad
What are the quotes with word eye?
Here are the quotes with the word eye in them
- The information encoded in your DNA determines your unique biological characteristics, such as sex, eye color, age and Social Security number. — Dave Barry
- My learning process is by eye alone it's not at all scientific. — Miuccia Prada
- When I was working on Eye of the Beholder, I played a character who is so aloof that my whole lifestyle became very aloof. If someone knocked on my door, there was a part of me that went into a rage, because I wanted to be isolated and alone. — Ashley Judd
- I love watching amazing actors and actresses that you can't take your eyes off of because everything they are doing - even if it is just twiddling their thumbs or scratching their eye - it's just interesting. — Sara Paxton