Look meanings in Urdu
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Look.
- (verb) : look forward to the probable occurrence of
- (verb) : have faith or confidence in
- (verb) : be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to
- (noun) : the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- (verb) : search or seek
- (noun) : the feelings expressed on a person's face
- (noun) : the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually
- (noun) : physical appearance
- (verb) : have a certain outward or facial expression
- (verb) : convey by one's expression
- (verb) : accord in appearance with
- (verb) : perceive with attention; direct one's gaze towards
More words related to the meanings of Look
More words from Urdu related to Look
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Look meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پہلوجاگتے رہنانشانہرواجحسابرزامیدچنتا یا سوچ میں ہونابصارت سے تعلق رکھنے والابینائیتخلصبھینگا پندیکھ بھالملاقاتتَکلِيف اُٹھاناقلبعزتبینائچمککارنرکھوالیحرکت دینے والادرکنظر ڈالناچوکیداریقصد کرنادھیان دیناچشمحدادراکمسممنگاہجائزہمسمائل ہونالحاظ مروتکشفشوق سے دیکھناباطنرخمنظرسولحذہبیدار رہنامائلپیرویجانچجاننالوکھٹکانگرانی کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Look in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Look
What are the meanings of Look in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Look in Urdu are تاک - taak, نگاہ - nigaah, دیکھنا - deykhna, نظر - nazar, نظر ڈالنا - nazar daalna, تاکنا - taakna, نظر رکھنا - nazar rakhna and چتون - chitwan. To understand how would you translate the word Look in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Look or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Look synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Look. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Look in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Look in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Look with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by look?
Meanings of look are تاک - taak, نگاہ - nigaah, دیکھنا - deykhna, نظر - nazar, نظر ڈالنا - nazar daalna, تاکنا - taakna, نظر رکھنا - nazar rakhna and چتون - chitwan
Whats the definition of look?
Definition of the look are
- look forward to the probable occurrence of
- have faith or confidence in
- be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- search or seek
- the feelings expressed on a person's face
- the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually
- physical appearance
- have a certain outward or facial expression
- convey by one's expression
- accord in appearance with
- perceive with attention; direct one's gaze towards
What is the synonym of look?
Synonym of word look are grape, ken, view, sightfulness, discernment, gaze, regard, see, viscerates, optical
What are the idioms with the word look?
Here are the idioms with the word look in them.
- A cat may look at a king
- A cheerful look makes a dish a feast
- A pitiful look asks enough
- A valiant man's look is more than coward's sword
- Do evil and look for like
What are the idioms related to look?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word look.
- Look for squalls but don't make them
- A pitiful look asks enough
- On the line
- Catch sight of
- Direct one eye
What are the quotes with word look?
Here are the quotes with the word look in them
- I find that a man is as old as his work. If his work keeps him from moving forward, he will look forward with the work. — William Ernest Hocking
- Whatever you may look like, marry a man your own age - as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight. — Phyllis Diller
- Old age realizes the dreams of youth: look at Dean Swift in his youth he built an asylum for the insane, in his old age he was himself an inmate. — Soren Kierkegaard
- It's not catastrophes, murders, deaths, diseases, that age and kill us it's the way people look and laugh, and run up the steps of omnibuses. — Virginia Woolf