Formidable meanings in Urdu
Formidable meanings in Urdu are مُہِيب, بھَيانَک, خَوفناک, ہَيبَت ناک, ڈراونا, عظیم, مہیب, طاقَتوَر, ہَيبَت اَنگيز Formidable in Urdu. More meanings of formidable, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Formidable.
- (adjective satellite) : extremely impressive in strength or excellence
- (adjective satellite) : inspiring fear
Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have.
More words related to the meanings of Formidable
More words from Urdu related to Formidable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Formidable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کلانعالی شانغیر معمُولیہیبت ناکسَختتیز آوازمرعُوب کُنضروریبے پایاںوحشیعفریتباوقاررئیسجگت پرکاشیطاقَتوَرعالیشانواہہولناکجییدسرفرازلق و دقشاندارپرہیبتسر با فلکشَديد خوف پيدا ہوناصَدَرمُتاثَر کُندیو کا دیوپرزورما شاء اللہ متاثرکنزِندَہ دِل يا پھُرتيلاموٹاعمدہجسیم القدغمگینپرتکلفبے رحمکھردراڈرعظمتبے انتہااسرطاقت ورشان داراعظمشارحتاریکخوفناک طریقے سےزشتخوف ناک ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Formidable
What are the meanings of Formidable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Formidable in Urdu are عظیم - aziim, مہیب - muhiib, طاقَتوَر and ڈراونا - Daraona. To understand how would you translate the word Formidable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Formidable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Formidable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Formidable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Formidable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Formidable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Formidable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by formidable?
Meanings of formidable are عظیم - aziim, مہیب - muhiib, طاقَتوَر and ڈراونا - Daraona
Whats the definition of formidable?
Definition of the formidable are
- extremely impressive in strength or excellence
- inspiring fear
What is the synonym of formidable?
Synonym of word formidable are redoubtable, gruesome, highly dignified, prodigious, grim, colossal, palatial, terribleness, bulky, mighty
What are the idioms related to formidable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word formidable.
- Beat the dog before the lion
- It is always the adventurers who accomplish great things and not the monarchs of the great empires
- Many sands will sink a ship
- Zeal when it is a virtue is a dangerous one
What are the quotes with word formidable?
Here are the quotes with the word formidable in them
- Examinations are formidable even to the best prepared, for the greatest fool may ask more than the wisest man can answer. — Charles Caleb Colton
- Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have. — Ronald Reagan
- Courage and grace are a formidable mixture. The only place to see it is in the bullring. — Marlene Dietrich
- The real cure for our environmental problems is to understand that our job is to salvage Mother Nature. We are facing a formidable enemy in this field. It is the hunters... and to convince them to leave their guns on the wall is going to be very difficult. — Jacques Yves Cousteau