Cardinal meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Cardinal.
- (noun) : crested thick-billed North American finch having bright red plumage in the male
- (noun) : a variable color averaging a vivid red
- (noun) : (Roman Catholic Church) one of a group of more than 100 prominent bishops in the Sacred College who advise the Pope and elect new Popes
- (noun) : the number of elements in a mathematical set; denotes a quantity but not the order
- (adjective satellite) : serving as an essential component
- (adjective) : being or denoting a numerical quantity but not order
A cardinal principle of Total Quality escapes too many managers: you cannot continuously improve interdependent systems and processes until you progressively perfect interdependent, interpersonal relationships.
More words related to the meanings of Cardinal
More words from Urdu related to Cardinal
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cardinal meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Cardinal
What are the meanings of Cardinal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cardinal in Urdu are بڑا - bara, عظیم - aziim, کلاں - Kalan and افضل - afzal. To understand how would you translate the word Cardinal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cardinal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cardinal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cardinal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cardinal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cardinal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cardinal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cardinal?
Meanings of cardinal are بڑا - bara, عظیم - aziim, کلاں - Kalan and افضل - afzal
Whats the definition of cardinal?
Definition of the cardinal are
- crested thick-billed North American finch having bright red plumage in the male
- a variable color averaging a vivid red
- (Roman Catholic Church) one of a group of more than 100 prominent bishops in the Sacred College who advise the Pope and elect new Popes
- the number of elements in a mathematical set; denotes a quantity but not the order
- serving as an essential component
- being or denoting a numerical quantity but not order
What is the synonym of cardinal?
Synonym of word cardinal are principal, majestic, biggish, crack, big, palmary, magnate, bigger, senoir, broad
What are the idioms related to cardinal?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cardinal.
- Beat the dog before the lion
- It is always the adventurers who accomplish great things and not the monarchs of the great empires
- Many sands will sink a ship
- Zeal when it is a virtue is a dangerous one
- Faithfulness and sincerity are the highest things
What are the quotes with word cardinal?
Here are the quotes with the word cardinal in them
- One must not make oneself cheap here - that is a cardinal point - or else one is done. Whoever is most impertinent has the best chance. — Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- A cardinal principle of Total Quality escapes too many managers: you cannot continuously improve interdependent systems and processes until you progressively perfect interdependent, interpersonal relationships. — Stephen Covey
- Punctuality is one of the cardinal business virtues: always insist on it in your subordinates. — Don Marquis
- In my family, there was one cardinal priority - education. College was not an option it was mandatory. So even though we didn't have a lot of money, we made it work. I signed up for financial aid, Pell Grants, work study, anything I could. — Eva Longoria