Tremendous meanings in Urdu
Tremendous meanings in Urdu are شَدید, غیر معمُولی, تُند, بہت بڑا, رُعب دار, مُہیب, خوف ناک, تیز, عظیم, غیر معمولی Tremendous in Urdu. More meanings of tremendous, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Tremendous.
- (adjective satellite) : extraordinarily large in size or extent or amount or power or degree
- (adjective satellite) : extreme in degree or extent or amount or impact
- (adjective satellite) : extraordinarily good or great; used especially as intensifiers
There's a tremendous difference between alone and lonely. You could be lonely in a group of people. I like being alone. I like eating by myself. I go home at night and just watch a movie or hang out with my dog. I have to exert myself and really say, oh God, I've got to see my friends 'cause I'm too content being by myself.
More words related to the meanings of Tremendous
More words from Urdu related to Tremendous
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tremendous meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بُہت تیزشتابکلانوسیعیاد گاریعلویاپاسعظیم الشانماتمکائی زدہ لکڑیجلانے والی دواجوشِيلاکٹھورقابل یاد گارآتشیمجیدامیرپائے دارذکیتُندخُوبہ عجلتغیر محدودمقامنفیسدم قوت بازوطوفانیمہیبآتِش گِيرتماش بینتیورعاملسوزاںشاہیتيزتَيزبے خودقویممتازپائيداردیتحساسثاقبجسیملولینکٹیلابھڑک دارسریعتیزی دکھاناطاقتورزندہ دل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tremendous
What are the meanings of Tremendous in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tremendous in Urdu are تیز - teyz, غیر معمولی - ghaer mamuuli, بہت بڑا - bahot bara, عظیم - aziim, رُعب دار, مُہیب - Muheeb, خوف ناک and تُند. To understand how would you translate the word Tremendous in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tremendous or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tremendous synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tremendous. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tremendous in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tremendous in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tremendous with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tremendous?
Meanings of tremendous are تیز - teyz, غیر معمولی - ghaer mamuuli, بہت بڑا - bahot bara, عظیم - aziim, رُعب دار, مُہیب - Muheeb, خوف ناک and تُند
Whats the definition of tremendous?
Definition of the tremendous are
- extraordinarily large in size or extent or amount or power or degree
- extreme in degree or extent or amount or impact
- extraordinarily good or great; used especially as intensifiers
What is the synonym of tremendous?
Synonym of word tremendous are tart, spurry, glisk, brisken, decinormal, whacking, formidable, big, spanker, fast
What are the idioms related to tremendous?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tremendous.
- Men apt to promise are apt to forget
- Out of common
- Beat the dog before the lion
- It is always the adventurers who accomplish great things and not the monarchs of the great empires
- Many sands will sink a ship
What are the quotes with word tremendous?
Here are the quotes with the word tremendous in them
- I felt a tremendous sadness for men who can't deal with a woman of their own age. — Michael Caine
- There's a tremendous difference between alone and lonely. You could be lonely in a group of people. I like being alone. I like eating by myself. I go home at night and just watch a movie or hang out with my dog. I have to exert myself and really say, oh God, I've got to see my friends 'cause I'm too content being by myself. — Drew Barrymore
- The human body and mind are tremendous forces that are continually amazing scientists and society. Therefore, we have no choice but to keep an open mind as to what the human being can achieve. — Evelyn Glennie
- I often find myself privately stewing about much British art, thinking that except for their tremendous gardens, that the English are not primarily visual artists, and are, in nearly unsurpassable ways, literary. — Jerry Saltz