Glorious meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Glorious.
- (adjective satellite) : having great beauty and splendor
- (adjective) : having or deserving or conferring glory
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by grandeur
There's also some element of coming of age during the Reagan administration, which everybody has painted as some glorious time in America, but I remember as being a very, very dark time. There was apocalypse in the air the punk rock movement made sense.
When science, art, literature, and philosophy are simply the manifestation of personality they are on a level where glorious and dazzling achievements are possible, which can make a man's name live for thousands of years.
More words related to the meanings of Glorious
More words from Urdu related to Glorious
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Glorious meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دیو کا دیوبیش بہاتُندبلندگرانقدرجسیمرفیعوالا شاندم قوت بازوبھَيانَکعجیببےحسابطاقتوربے لوثمگنلذیذاسرایک امیرواہقابل احترامعظیمآدرجلیل القدرضروریشریفتیز آوازبہت بڑاباوقارعالی منشمُتاثَر کُنملائممسرت بخشینتہائی محترمبے حد بڑاشَدیدمہاشاندارافضلسرفرازعزت مآبصَدَرہَيبَت اَنگيزبہادرناقابل پیمائشپرزورفراخ دلجباراعلیٰ درجے کا حاکمغیر معمولیاعظم ...
Idioms with the word Glorious in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Glorious
What are the meanings of Glorious in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Glorious in Urdu are شان دار - shaan daar, عظیم - aziim, جلیل القدر, جلیل - jaliil, سر بلند - sar buland and معزز - moazziz. To understand how would you translate the word Glorious in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Glorious or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Glorious synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Glorious. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Glorious in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Glorious in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Glorious with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by glorious?
Meanings of glorious are شان دار - shaan daar, عظیم - aziim, جلیل القدر, جلیل - jaliil, سر بلند - sar buland and معزز - moazziz
Whats the definition of glorious?
Definition of the glorious are
- having great beauty and splendor
- having or deserving or conferring glory
- characterized by grandeur
What is the synonym of glorious?
Synonym of word glorious are imposing, colossal, palatial, honourable, bulky, mighty, majestic, big, eminent, magnificent
What are the idioms with the word glorious?
Here are the idioms with the word glorious in them.
- Though the heavens be glorious yet they are not all stars
- Victory is always glorious whether it be due to chance or to skill
What are the idioms related to glorious?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word glorious.
- The first and most respectable of all the arts is agriculture
- High and might
- The highest seat will not hold two
- Beat the dog before the lion
- It is always the adventurers who accomplish great things and not the monarchs of the great empires
What are the quotes with word glorious?
Here are the quotes with the word glorious in them
- One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name. — Walter Scott
- There's also some element of coming of age during the Reagan administration, which everybody has painted as some glorious time in America, but I remember as being a very, very dark time. There was apocalypse in the air the punk rock movement made sense. — John Cusack
- When science, art, literature, and philosophy are simply the manifestation of personality they are on a level where glorious and dazzling achievements are possible, which can make a man's name live for thousands of years. — Denis Diderot
- Oh literature, oh the glorious Art, how it preys upon the marrow in our bones. It scoops the stuffing out of us, and chucks us aside. Alas! — David Herbert Lawrence