Immense meanings in Urdu
I've developed a huge regard for Toyota for its environmental awareness, for its immense commitment to research and development in this field, and for its leadership in developing hybrids which others are now following.
It became clear to me in an instant that living a gay life without publicly acknowledging it is simply not enough to make any significant contribution to the immense work that lies ahead on the road to complete equality.
More words related to the meanings of Immense
More words from Urdu related to Immense
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Immense meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
انتھکان انتبھدادِل کشمحرابصَدَربہادراولینمہتم بالشانتیزکھلالالچعفریت صورتضروریانتہا پسندکائناتیطاقت ورنمائشیراہ نمائفراواںشگاف ڈالناسب سے اچھابے شمارپیراستہقابل یادگارکمانچہمرکزیبعید ترینعظيمگھاگربڑھیازبرادھکدیولاتعدادپرےافضلبَڑاجلیلاولکھُلاسانسیادگارینامناسببا عظمتمقتدر یا ممتاز شخصسرفرازبہت برافائقبہ شدت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Immense
What are the meanings of Immense in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Immense in Urdu are بے حد - bey had, وسیع - wasii, بڑا - bara, عظیم - aziim, کبیر - kabiir, لامحدود - laa maehduud, بے کران - bey kiraan, بے پایاں - bey paayaan and لا انتہا. To understand how would you translate the word Immense in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Immense or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Immense synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Immense. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Immense in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Immense in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Immense with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by immense?
Meanings of immense are بے حد - bey had, وسیع - wasii, بڑا - bara, عظیم - aziim, کبیر - kabiir, لامحدود - laa maehduud, بے کران - bey kiraan, بے پایاں - bey paayaan and لا انتہا
Whats the definition of immense?
Definition of the immense are
What is the synonym of immense?
Synonym of word immense are immensurable, spathous, gross, high, insuperably, huge, giant, comprehensive, immarcescibly, cardinal
What are the idioms related to immense?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word immense.
- Kings have long arms
- Possibilities are infinite
- Who robs a scholar robs twenty men
- Beat the dog before the lion
- It is always the adventurers who accomplish great things and not the monarchs of the great empires
What are the quotes with word immense?
Here are the quotes with the word immense in them
- Education is a human right with immense power to transform. On its foundation rest the cornerstones of freedom, democracy and sustainable human development. — Kofi Annan
- I've developed a huge regard for Toyota for its environmental awareness, for its immense commitment to research and development in this field, and for its leadership in developing hybrids which others are now following. — Maurice Strong
- It became clear to me in an instant that living a gay life without publicly acknowledging it is simply not enough to make any significant contribution to the immense work that lies ahead on the road to complete equality. — Zachary Quinto
- Experience is never limited, and it is never complete it is an immense sensibility, a kind of huge spider-web of the finest silken threads suspended in the chamber of consciousness, and catching every air-borne particle in its tissue. — Henry James