Hitch meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Hitch.
- (noun) : the state of inactivity following an interruption
- (noun) : a period of time spent in military service
- (verb) : jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- (noun) : an unforeseen obstacle
- (verb) : travel by getting free rides from motorists
- (noun) : a connection between a vehicle and the load that it pulls
- (noun) : a knot that can be undone by pulling against the strain that holds it; a temporary knot
- (verb) : connect to a vehicle:
More words related to the meanings of Hitch
More words from Urdu related to Hitch
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hitch meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہچکولا دینابرجناآلات و اوزارسنسنیمہارتلینادم لگاناستمحادثہمٹھیطنزتھامحاصل کرنادریافت کرناساز و سامانجھٹکناگِرِفت ميں ليناقابومعنی سمجھناجھٹکےظلمقبضہ کرناہتھیار سے لیس ہوناتھمومیخ یا کیل ٹھوکنا یا جڑناریافت کرنامکاجستمانا جاناجھٹکا دینامزاحمت کرناچھینناپکڑنارَعشہچٹکیتھامنابال نوچنامٹھی میں ڈالنابدبختیگرفتپھبتیچپ رہوجاری ہوناپھندے میں ڈالناہنڈیا ڈوئیگونگاجال میں پھنسنادخلپکڑگھسیٹنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Hitch
What are the meanings of Hitch in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hitch in Urdu are جھٹکا - jhatka, پکڑنا - pakarna, گھوڑا جوتنا - ghora jotna and جھٹکنا - jhatakna. To understand how would you translate the word Hitch in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hitch or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hitch synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hitch. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hitch in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hitch in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hitch with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hitch?
Meanings of hitch are جھٹکا - jhatka, پکڑنا - pakarna, گھوڑا جوتنا - ghora jotna and جھٹکنا - jhatakna
Whats the definition of hitch?
Definition of the hitch are
- the state of inactivity following an interruption
- a period of time spent in military service
- jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- an unforeseen obstacle
- travel by getting free rides from motorists
- a connection between a vehicle and the load that it pulls
- a knot that can be undone by pulling against the strain that holds it; a temporary knot
- connect to a vehicle:
What is the synonym of hitch?
Synonym of word hitch are jerking, catch, prevent, jerker, capture, harness, haul, apprehend, gear, gripe
What are the idioms related to hitch?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hitch.
- Give a clown your finger and he will take your whole hand
- Law put cast salt on one tail
- Law put cast salt on ones tail
- Strike root
- Take shape
What are the quotes with word hitch?
Here are the quotes with the word hitch in them
- There's a great power in words, if you don't hitch too many of them together. — Josh Billings
- Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a certain poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. Because it's only when you hitch your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true potential. — Barack Obama