Intricate meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Intricate.
- (adjective satellite) : having many complexly arranged elements; elaborate
By age seven, I used to comb my hair for performances, just pull my hair up into a bun. Granted, it wasn't a very intricate hairstyle. Still, to be that responsible and disciplined at age seven is unusual.
The human mind evolved always in the company of the human body, and of the animal body before it was human. The intricate connections of mind and body must exceed our imagination, as from our point of view we are peculiarly prevented from observing them.
More words related to the meanings of Intricate
More words from Urdu related to Intricate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Intricate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہٹا کٹاخستہالجھنامُشکل ھی سےمحنتیشاخسانہرگڑاآڑدولت سرانتیجہ خیزجنجالکاڑھ لیناکشمکشگرہ دارپیچمحنت کالہرداروادیدشوار گزاراچھی طرح سے تر کرنامحدودسحریبگڑادقتمحکمبندگھبرادینے والاذہنی انتشاربے چین کَرناتنگیپيچدارلہراتجریدیامر دشوارگھٹانادرشتباریکیچھوٹاروک تھمپائے داربل دارگتھیکم مقدارپتے مارکش مکشفکرمزاحمتبارگاہاشاریمصیبت بننا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Intricate
What are the meanings of Intricate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Intricate in Urdu are مشکل - mushkil, پیچ دار - peych daar and ژولیدہ - zauliidah. To understand how would you translate the word Intricate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Intricate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Intricate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Intricate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Intricate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Intricate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Intricate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by intricate?
Meanings of intricate are مشکل - mushkil, پیچ دار - peych daar and ژولیدہ - zauliidah
Whats the definition of intricate?
Definition of the intricate are
- having many complexly arranged elements; elaborate
What is the synonym of intricate?
Synonym of word intricate are harder, embarrassment, tortuous, narrow, difficile, difficult, tortile, intricacy, wearisome, abstruse
What are the idioms related to intricate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word intricate.
- A bove water
- At a pinch
- Deep waters
- To be in a tight corner
- A friend is easier lost than found
What are the quotes with word intricate?
Here are the quotes with the word intricate in them
- By age seven, I used to comb my hair for performances, just pull my hair up into a bun. Granted, it wasn't a very intricate hairstyle. Still, to be that responsible and disciplined at age seven is unusual. — Janet Jackson
- When a great team loses through complacency, it will constantly search for new and more intricate explanations to explain away defeat. — Pat Riley
- The human mind evolved always in the company of the human body, and of the animal body before it was human. The intricate connections of mind and body must exceed our imagination, as from our point of view we are peculiarly prevented from observing them. — John Desmond Bernal
- With all due respect to lawyers, it's wonderful that you have this intricate knowledge. You break down words to the nth degree. And sometimes I find it rather disgusting. And it goes on and on. — Sonny Bono