Occult meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Occult.
- (verb) : cause an eclipse of (a celestial body) by intervention
- (noun) : supernatural forces and events and beings collectively
- (verb) : hide from view
- (verb) : become concealed or hidden from view or have its light extinguished
- (adjective satellite) : hidden and difficult to see
- (adjective satellite) : having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence; beyond ordinary understanding
- (noun) : supernatural practices and techniques
More words related to the meanings of Occult
More words from Urdu related to Occult
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Occult meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کٹیلاجاں گدازآپس کاڈھکا ہوابھوراذّیت دیناکامقصرزیرکیسریعرض کم کرناذیقنزدیکمار لیناانوکھے پن سےورطہاندھیراہوا بندخسیسچپ چاپناقابل ادراکباراندرونچوریزمین دوزافسوئیاٹکپردہ پوشپردگیالوپاذیت دینامشکلایوانبھیانکپیچ دارچھوٹامحنتدُشوارخلشغیر طبیعیپھیرتحدید کرناکٹھورصحنسوالپيچيدگیگمنامباطنیبند گلیاندھا دھند ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Occult
What are the meanings of Occult in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Occult in Urdu are پراسرار - pur israar, خفیہ - khufiyah, نامعلوم - naa maluum, مشکل - mushkil, پوشیدہ - poshiidah, نہاں - nehaan, مخفی - makhfi, الوپ - Aloop, سحری - sehri, پنہاں - pinhaan, سری - sirri and گپت - Gupt. To understand how would you translate the word Occult in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Occult or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Occult synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Occult. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Occult in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Occult in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Occult with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by occult?
Meanings of occult are پراسرار - pur israar, خفیہ - khufiyah, نامعلوم - naa maluum, مشکل - mushkil, پوشیدہ - poshiidah, نہاں - nehaan, مخفی - makhfi, الوپ - Aloop, سحری - sehri, پنہاں - pinhaan, سری - sirri and گپت - Gupt
Whats the definition of occult?
Definition of the occult are
- cause an eclipse of (a celestial body) by intervention
- supernatural forces and events and beings collectively
- hide from view
- become concealed or hidden from view or have its light extinguished
- hidden and difficult to see
- having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence; beyond ordinary understanding
- supernatural practices and techniques
What is the synonym of occult?
Synonym of word occult are mysterize, secrecy, unidentifiable, intricate, ennobler, venerer, encrinal, misnomered, harder, private
What are the idioms related to occult?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word occult.
- Rough out
- Every one who dances is not happy
- For all one is worth
- Queer street
- Rough in
What are the quotes with word occult?
Here are the quotes with the word occult in them
- The road to freedom lies not through mysteries or occult performances, but through the intelligent use of natural forces and laws. — Ernest Holmes
- Capital is money, capital is commodities. By virtue of it being value, it has acquired the occult ability to add value to itself. It brings forth living offspring, or, at the least, lays golden eggs. — Karl Marx
- I like to browse in occult bookshops if for no other reason than to refresh my commitment to science. — Heinz R. Pagels