Duration meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Duration.
- (noun) : continuance in time
- (noun) : the property of enduring or continuing in time
- (noun) : the period of time during which something continues
Death is not an event in life: we do not live to experience death. If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.
More words related to the meanings of Duration
More words from Urdu related to Duration
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Duration meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Duration
What are the meanings of Duration in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Duration in Urdu are دوران - dauraan, زمانہ - zamaanah, فاصلہ - faasilah, مدت - muddat, عرصہ - arsah and کے دوران ميں. To understand how would you translate the word Duration in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Duration or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Duration synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Duration. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Duration in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Duration in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Duration with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by duration?
Meanings of duration are دوران - dauraan, زمانہ - zamaanah, فاصلہ - faasilah, مدت - muddat, عرصہ - arsah and کے دوران ميں
Whats the definition of duration?
Definition of the duration are
- continuance in time
- the property of enduring or continuing in time
- the period of time during which something continues
What is the synonym of duration?
Synonym of word duration are vertifinousness, public, gap, tenures, date, discontinuity, time, break, periodate, term
What are the idioms related to duration?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word duration.
- One should be compliant with the time
- Long expected comes at last
- Far cry
- No time
- Short follies are best
What are the quotes with word duration?
Here are the quotes with the word duration in them
- Death is not an event in life: we do not live to experience death. If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present. — Ludwig Wittgenstein
- From 1836, down to last year, there is no proof of the Government having any confidence in the duration of peace, or possessing increased security against war. — Richard Cobden
- It's sort of a feeling of power onstage. It's really the ability to make people smile, or just to turn them one way or another for that duration of time, and for it to have some effect later on. I don't really think it's power... it's the goodness. — Robert Plant