Mode meanings in Urdu
Mode meanings in Urdu are ترکیب, ڈھنگ, وضع, قرینہ, ڈھال, بدھی, ڈول, سبیل, شکل, ڈھرا, روپ, ڈھب, انداز, اسلوب, طرح, طور, طریق, طرز, سلیقہ Mode in Urdu. More meanings of mode, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Mode.
- (noun) : a classification of propositions on the basis of whether they claim necessity or possibility or impossibility
- (noun) : verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker
- (noun) : the most frequent value of a random variable
- (noun) : any of various fixed orders of the various diatonic notes within an octave
- (noun) : a particular functioning condition or arrangement
The art of living does not consist in preserving and clinging to a particular mode of happiness, but in allowing happiness to change its form without being disappointed by the change happiness, like a child, must be allowed to grow up.
More words related to the meanings of Mode
More words from Urdu related to Mode
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mode meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پتلامعاہدہتصورجتنملائم کرناہدایتراغب ہونانیک وبد کی سمجھ رکھنے والاموڑنالاگرونمودمہربانکسببو قلمونیہئیتسياق و سباقآداب پرستیکائناتاسبابرواجستھرائیدرشنہتکاریبیشذریعہبندشتیز چلنافوجی نقل و حرکتباٹرقمنظمبھروساشائبہرشتہٹھاٹکٹائرضامندیجامہبَندھا ہُوا کامموقع شناسیاستقرارصفتعربہنپانانشیبملکہدف بناناہيئتاجڈ بے ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mode
What are the meanings of Mode in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mode in Urdu are اسلوب - asluub, قرینہ - qariinah, ڈھنگ - dhang, روپ - ruup, طرز - tarz, ڈول - daul, سبیل - sabiil, وضع - waza, ترکیب - tarkiib, شکل - shakl, طرح - tarah, ڈھال - dhaal, انداز - andaaz, ڈھرا - dharra, طور - tor, سلیقہ - saliiqah, ڈھب - dhab and بدھی - Budhi. To understand how would you translate the word Mode in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mode or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mode synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mode. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mode in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mode in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mode with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mode?
Meanings of mode are اسلوب - asluub, قرینہ - qariinah, ڈھنگ - dhang, روپ - ruup, طرز - tarz, ڈول - daul, سبیل - sabiil, وضع - waza, ترکیب - tarkiib, شکل - shakl, طرح - tarah, ڈھال - dhaal, انداز - andaaz, ڈھرا - dharra, طور - tor, سلیقہ - saliiqah, ڈھب - dhab and بدھی - Budhi
Whats the definition of mode?
Definition of the mode are
- a classification of propositions on the basis of whether they claim necessity or possibility or impossibility
- verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker
- the most frequent value of a random variable
- any of various fixed orders of the various diatonic notes within an octave
- a particular functioning condition or arrangement
What is the synonym of mode?
Synonym of word mode are routine, arrangement, thring, personage, mien, figure, course, cutting, recipe, likeness
What are the idioms related to mode?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mode.
- Some men are wise and some are otherwise
- Opinions are like fashions beautiful when new ugly when discarded
- Make an exhibition of oneself
- Rag bag
- A rolling stone gathers no moss
What are the quotes with word mode?
Here are the quotes with the word mode in them
- If we're given a number of circumstances to deal with, the brain goes into this mode of trying to find a solution, and it's amazing how good we are at it. — Jon Brion
- Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known. — Oscar Wilde
- The art of living does not consist in preserving and clinging to a particular mode of happiness, but in allowing happiness to change its form without being disappointed by the change happiness, like a child, must be allowed to grow up. — Charles Morgan
- A mode of conduct, a standard of courage, discipline, fortitude and integrity can do a great deal to make a woman beautiful. — Jacqueline Bisset