Incline meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Incline.
- (verb) : make receptive or willing towards an action or attitude or belief
- (verb) : have a tendency or disposition to do or be something; be inclined
- (verb) : be at an angle
- (noun) : an inclined surface connecting two levels
- (verb) : feel favorably disposed or willing
- (verb) : bend or turn (one's ear) towards a speaker in order to listen well
- (verb) : lower or bend (the head or upper body), as in a nod or bow
Sincere friendship towards God, in all who believe him to be properly an intelligent, willing being, does most apparently, directly, and strongly incline to prayer and it no less disposes the heart strongly to desire to have our infinitely glorious.
More words related to the meanings of Incline
More words from Urdu related to Incline
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Incline meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سلیقہحُلیہ بگاڑنامَروڑ کَر الَگ کَرناپالنا پوسناگھٹنے کے بل جھکناسانچا اترنارُخ پھیرناہم آہنگ کرنافطرتسہارا لیناگھماناکھوٹخارج کرناقبول کرناسرشتاِنکسار کَرنانوبتکھسکاناادرارخیمہپہلوپٹازنجیر ڈھیلی کرناجھُکناجوڑناانڈے دینامنتہیٰکنڈآسڑناپرے کرناکمانرُجحانڈھلوان ہوناگھُومناایستادگیڈھلنامضمحل ہوناترکیبباریپرچہپہاڑی ڈھلاوتکیہ لگاناراستہبل دینابدل جانابرباد کرنااترتا چڑھتاڈحلکاناڈھرااینٹھنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Incline
What are the meanings of Incline in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Incline in Urdu are ڈھلکنا - dhalakna, جھکنا - jhukna, ڈھال - dhaal, ڈھلکانا - dhalkaana, موڑنا - morna, جھکانا - jhukaana and مڑنا - murna. To understand how would you translate the word Incline in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Incline or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Incline synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Incline. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Incline in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Incline in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Incline with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by incline?
Meanings of incline are ڈھلکنا - dhalakna, جھکنا - jhukna, ڈھال - dhaal, ڈھلکانا - dhalkaana, موڑنا - morna, جھکانا - jhukaana and مڑنا - murna
Whats the definition of incline?
Definition of the incline are
- make receptive or willing towards an action or attitude or belief
- have a tendency or disposition to do or be something; be inclined
- be at an angle
- an inclined surface connecting two levels
- feel favorably disposed or willing
- bend or turn (one's ear) towards a speaker in order to listen well
- lower or bend (the head or upper body), as in a nod or bow
What is the synonym of incline?
Synonym of word incline are slip, bow, shielded, roll, twist, flow, verge, slope, pour, inflect
What are the idioms related to incline?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word incline.
- Take down a peg
- Port the helm
- Round to
- Turn about
- Turn back
What are the quotes with word incline?
Here are the quotes with the word incline in them
- Sincere friendship towards God, in all who believe him to be properly an intelligent, willing being, does most apparently, directly, and strongly incline to prayer and it no less disposes the heart strongly to desire to have our infinitely glorious. — Jonathan Edwards
- The great thing about university is that they incline you to get up and do it, from the Classics to modern plays, to the humor that Monty Pythons made popular. — Michael York
- The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude. — Aldous Huxley