Opposition meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Opposition.
- (noun) : the act of hostile groups opposing each other
- (noun) : the major political party opposed to the party in office and prepared to replace it if elected
Somehow, the greater the public opposition to the health care bill, the more determined they seem to force it on us anyway. Their attitude shows Washington at its very worst - the presumption that they know best, and they're going to get their way whether the American people like it or not.
More words related to the meanings of Opposition
More words from Urdu related to Opposition
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Opposition meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اِنکاراٹکاناگولادشمنانہمناقشہتوڑاجھڑپاوندھا کرنانا موافقتمناسب ہونامڈ بھیڑحجت بازیرکاؤسنگ راہمشابہتدُشمنیضدمدعیمزاحمت کرناحارجنامطابقتسبب ہوناآڑے آنابے ربطاختلاف رائےٹکر کا شخصٹکراناکایا پلٹہٹسنگدلیمُقابلہ کَرنے کا عملبپریتتعرضمقابلے ميں حصّہ ليناخودرائیانکارآگیا د یناکلبوت.رسد رہکناناسازپھوٹبتیلڑائہیکڑیباز رکھنے کا عملسختیبھیدکفالتشاخسانہتضادکاوش ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Opposition
What are the meanings of Opposition in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Opposition in Urdu are ضد - zid, نقیذ - naqiiz, مخالفت - mukhaalifat, مزاحمت - muzaahimat and مقابلہ - muqaabilah. To understand how would you translate the word Opposition in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Opposition or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Opposition synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Opposition. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Opposition in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Opposition in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Opposition with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by opposition?
Meanings of opposition are ضد - zid, نقیذ - naqiiz, مخالفت - mukhaalifat, مزاحمت - muzaahimat and مقابلہ - muqaabilah
Whats the definition of opposition?
Definition of the opposition are
- the act of hostile groups opposing each other
- the major political party opposed to the party in office and prepared to replace it if elected
What is the synonym of opposition?
Synonym of word opposition are inflexibility, discordant, antithesis, stubbles, obstruction, fighting, enmity, contrary, oppugnancy, stubbiest
What are the idioms related to opposition?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word opposition.
- In the reeth of
- Opposition of the thumb
- Work for against
- Enter the lists
- In relation to
What are the quotes with word opposition?
Here are the quotes with the word opposition in them
- Perhaps our own opposition to even the level of European integration we have now, let alone any more, is well known. — Nigel Farage
- Somehow, the greater the public opposition to the health care bill, the more determined they seem to force it on us anyway. Their attitude shows Washington at its very worst - the presumption that they know best, and they're going to get their way whether the American people like it or not. — Scott Brown
- The concept of active cooperation has taken the place of opposition to the new form of government and of dreamy resignation entranced with the beauty of times past. — Gustav Stresemann
- Washington has to become an ally of business, not the opposition of business. — Mitt Romney