Reputation meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Reputation.
- (noun) : the general estimation that the public has for a person
- (noun) : the state of being held in high esteem and honor
- (noun) : notoriety for some particular characteristic
Chicago is known for good steaks, expensive stores and beautiful architecture. Unfortunately, the Windy City also enjoys a reputation for corrupt politics, violent crime, and some of the strictest gun control laws anywhere in the country.
More words related to the meanings of Reputation
More words from Urdu related to Reputation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Reputation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مشہور شخصبیان دیناحُکم حاکممان رکھناعطاذمہ داریگوش گزار کرناحیثیتاُدھار بیچنانيک نامیطعنہ تشنعگفتگوحرمت دینابہارپرستشرفعتعِزَّتحکمآدرملاحظہپوٹاخبر دیناپہنچانا یا بھیجناپرتیتاعتبار êtebaarلعنت ملامت کرنازبانی چوٹاعتمادیتحمداوائیعظمتعفتتعلقلحاظ کرنارقموعدہ پورا کرناشرموقفخبر پھیلانانشر واشاعتنامتعریفخبرمرتبہ بڑھاناپایہتکریمآنآدرستکار کرناچرچااعلان نامہبادشاہی حکم ...
Idioms with the word Reputation in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Reputation
What are the meanings of Reputation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Reputation in Urdu are عزت - izzat, حرمت - hurmat, شہرت - shohrat, اشتہار - ishtehaar, ساکھ - saakh, آبرو - aabru, آوازہ - aawaazah and ناموری - naam wari. To understand how would you translate the word Reputation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Reputation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Reputation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Reputation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Reputation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Reputation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Reputation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by reputation?
Meanings of reputation are عزت - izzat, حرمت - hurmat, شہرت - shohrat, اشتہار - ishtehaar, ساکھ - saakh, آبرو - aabru, آوازہ - aawaazah and ناموری - naam wari
Whats the definition of reputation?
Definition of the reputation are
- the general estimation that the public has for a person
- the state of being held in high esteem and honor
- notoriety for some particular characteristic
What is the synonym of reputation?
Synonym of word reputation are esteem, dignify, famousness, poster, credendum, honour, bruit, dignity, venerability, fames
What are the idioms with the word reputation?
Here are the idioms with the word reputation in them.
- A great reputation is a great charge
- Lost reputation cannot be recovered
- To an upright man a good reputation is the the greatest in heritence
What are the idioms related to reputation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word reputation.
- He that hath lost his credit is dead to the world
- Honour is like the lustre of a pearl
- What every one says must be true
- He that respects not is not respected
- Neither to seek nor to despise honour
What are the quotes with word reputation?
Here are the quotes with the word reputation in them
- Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation for it is better to be alone than in bad company. — George Washington
- Time, which alone makes the reputation of men, ends by making their defects respectable. — Voltaire
- Chicago is known for good steaks, expensive stores and beautiful architecture. Unfortunately, the Windy City also enjoys a reputation for corrupt politics, violent crime, and some of the strictest gun control laws anywhere in the country. — Bob Barr
- You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence. — Charles A. Beard