Dignity meanings in Urdu
Dignity meanings in Urdu are قدر, آب, جاہ, حرمت, آن, آبرو, وجاہت, رفعت, حشمت, شرف, مرتبہ, شان, سنجیدگی, عزت, دبدبہ, عظمت Dignity in Urdu. More meanings of dignity, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Dignity.
- (noun) : the quality of being worthy of esteem or respect
- (noun) : formality in bearing and appearance
- (noun) : high office or rank or station
More words related to the meanings of Dignity
More words from Urdu related to Dignity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dignity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بیان کرنابہتاتگریڈسرفراز کرنافیضوصفقوتخُوبصُورتیمشغولریاستآلہکثیرالتعدادیخیال کرناجگمگاہٹاعزاززور طبیعتحالآرزوڈھبقرینہقدرومنزلت کرناقدردانیثناآنسو بہاناترتیبلحاظ مروتتکریم کرنابہ تاملشرافتدہشتجلا دیناہاتھترقیآراستہ کرنایقینمَشہُوریملاناقد وقامتعظمتخائف ہوناترکیب دیناصدرفرقہسہمضیااچھائگمبھیرتاکیفیتپاس داری کرناکثرت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dignity
What are the meanings of Dignity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dignity in Urdu are حرمت - hurmat, عظمت - azmat, عزت - izzat, آب - aab, شرف - sharaf, سنجیدگی - sanjiidagi, قدر - qadr, وجاہت - wajaahat, دبدبہ - dab dabah, شان - shaan, مرتبہ - martabah, رفعت - rafat, آن - aan, حشمت - hashmat, آبرو - aabru and جاہ - jaah. To understand how would you translate the word Dignity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dignity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dignity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dignity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dignity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dignity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dignity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dignity?
Meanings of dignity are حرمت - hurmat, عظمت - azmat, عزت - izzat, آب - aab, شرف - sharaf, سنجیدگی - sanjiidagi, قدر - qadr, وجاہت - wajaahat, دبدبہ - dab dabah, شان - shaan, مرتبہ - martabah, رفعت - rafat, آن - aan, حشمت - hashmat, آبرو - aabru and جاہ - jaah
Whats the definition of dignity?
Definition of the dignity are
- the quality of being worthy of esteem or respect
- formality in bearing and appearance
- high office or rank or station
What is the synonym of dignity?
Synonym of word dignity are sanctity, plethory, honestation, effulgence, eminence, grandness, beholdingness, outweighs, handsomeness, maziness
What are the idioms related to dignity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dignity.
- Worthy things happen to the worthy
- Honour is like the lustre of a pearl
- Do one proud
- In jest
- In sad earnest
What are the quotes with word dignity?
Here are the quotes with the word dignity in them
- Legend: A lie that has attained the dignity of age. — H.L.Mencken
- The human mind is capable of excitement without the application of gross and violent stimulants and he must have a very faint perception of its beauty and dignity who does not know this. — William Wordsworth
- The ideal man bears the accidents of life with dignity and grace, making the best of circumstances. — Aristotle
- The ultimate end of all revolutionary social change is to establish the sanctity of human life, the dignity of man, the right of every human being to liberty and well-being. — Emma Goldman