Juice meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Juice.
- (noun) : any of several liquids of the body
- (noun) : electric current
- (noun) : energetic vitality
- (noun) : the liquid part that can be extracted from plant or animal tissue by squeezing or cooking
It is not all bad, this getting old, ripening. After the fruit has got its growth it should juice up and mellow. God forbid I should live long enough to ferment and rot and fall to the ground in a squash.
More words related to the meanings of Juice
More words from Urdu related to Juice
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Juice meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ڈھیلاجلد دوڑنامزیدار کرناقدرپانی برسناباعثعزت بخشناہم زادکوئی مائعمان رکھناتَریاقلباشراقسینچنارَسپانی چھوڑناپایہبرساتیتیز چاشنیپوچشیرینیفخرنمی خارج کرناصفتتجلیرگ دارذاتی قدرسیالقومچَٹخارَہتعظیم و تکریم کرناڈاکَہ ڈالناجزرادبجانآب مَقطَروعدہ پورا کرناقناتمعنیآب داریپٹانانسلآنسو بہاناوقاربارِشان چھلکوں کا تیلشرفحَق سے محرُوم کَر ديناعرق پودینہمٹھائ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Juice
What are the meanings of Juice in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Juice in Urdu are رس - ras, عرق - araq, جوس - Juice, پانی - paani and شیرہ - shiirah. To understand how would you translate the word Juice in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Juice or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Juice synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Juice. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Juice in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Juice in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Juice with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by juice?
Meanings of juice are رس - ras, عرق - araq, جوس - Juice, پانی - paani and شیرہ - shiirah
Whats the definition of juice?
Definition of the juice are
- any of several liquids of the body
- electric current
- energetic vitality
- the liquid part that can be extracted from plant or animal tissue by squeezing or cooking
What is the synonym of juice?
Synonym of word juice are flavour, sweat, juise, spirit, essence, juves, rob, fluid, jukes, perspiration
What are the idioms related to juice?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word juice.
- Over head and ears
- Blood is thicker than water
- Blood is thicker than water
- A broken sack will hold no corn
- A straight stick is crooked in the water
What are the quotes with word juice?
Here are the quotes with the word juice in them
- In prison, inmates sometimes use Cheetos and grape juice as makeup. I wouldn't use that beauty regimen around Britney Spears - she might lick your face off! — Joel McHale
- It is not all bad, this getting old, ripening. After the fruit has got its growth it should juice up and mellow. God forbid I should live long enough to ferment and rot and fall to the ground in a squash. — Josh Billings
- I hope my tongue in prune juice smothers, If I belittle dogs and mothers. — Ogden Nash
- I love the smell of juice boxes in the morning. — Robert Duvall