Sentiment meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Sentiment.
- (noun) : tender, romantic, or nostalgic feeling or emotion
- کسی شے کے بارے میں احترام کا احساس
I know no subject more elevating, more amazing, more ready to the poetical enthusiasm, the philosophical reflection, and the moral sentiment than the works of nature. Where can we meet such variety, such beauty, such magnificence?
A man's sentiments are generally just and right, while it is second selfish thought which makes him trim and adopt some other view. The best reforms are worked out when sentiment operates, as it does in women, with the indignation of righteousness.
More words related to the meanings of Sentiment
More words from Urdu related to Sentiment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sentiment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اٹکلادرک ڈالناطرز فکرمشاورتسوزرشکحرصارادہاحساسخبطانصافاصحابلالےمس کرناشَعُورمیردھیان کرنازِيادہ ذَکاوَت کا مَظہَرنُقطہ نظرتیز مزاجقصدبناوٹموقعخیالپیغامہیجانسرخوشیبد زنیبابوآرزو کرنامعلوم کرناغُصّے میں بھرا ھوناتوڑناغور کرناتجویزگرمیگنوار پنحاکمباطنبیاپناڈانٹناادرک حق راۓمشاورت کرناوجدحسدآسگرم جوشیابالگیان ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Sentiment
What are the meanings of Sentiment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sentiment in Urdu are رائے - raa ey, جذبہ - jazbah and حس - his. To understand how would you translate the word Sentiment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sentiment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sentiment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sentiment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sentiment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sentiment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sentiment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sentiment?
Meanings of sentiment are رائے - raa ey, جذبہ - jazbah and حس - his
Whats the definition of sentiment?
Definition of the sentiment are
- tender, romantic, or nostalgic feeling or emotion
- کسی شے کے بارے میں احترام کا احساس
What is the synonym of sentiment?
Synonym of word sentiment are opifice, passion, opinion, opiliones, flare up, master, enthusiasm, sensitiveness, worldview, emotion
What are the idioms related to sentiment?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sentiment.
- Party spirited
- At one
- Point of view
- Think little of
- Think much of
What are the quotes with word sentiment?
Here are the quotes with the word sentiment in them
- I know no subject more elevating, more amazing, more ready to the poetical enthusiasm, the philosophical reflection, and the moral sentiment than the works of nature. Where can we meet such variety, such beauty, such magnificence? — James Thomson
- All those who offer an opinion on any doubtful point should first clear their minds of every sentiment of dislike, friendship, anger or pity. — Sallust
- A man's sentiments are generally just and right, while it is second selfish thought which makes him trim and adopt some other view. The best reforms are worked out when sentiment operates, as it does in women, with the indignation of righteousness. — Leland Stanford
- Rarely in modern times has there been such a revolution in commercial sentiment as occurred in 2008, or such a display in government and business of panic and helplessness. — James Buchan