Notion meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Notion.
- (noun) : an odd or fanciful or capricious idea
- (noun) : (usually plural) small personal articles or clothing or sewing items
- (noun) : a general inclusive concept
I just think that people take me a little more seriously as a brunette. I don't know if that's just because of a societal preconceived notion that all blondes are stupid, but it's a different kind of attitude.
When you Google me, you'll find a lot of people don't like Richard Dreyfuss. Because I'm cocky and I present a cocky attitude. But no one has ever disagreed with the notion I represent, that we need more civic education. So far there's 100 percent support for that.
More words related to the meanings of Notion
More words from Urdu related to Notion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Notion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ادب کرنابچارنادلرَنجيدَہ ہونالحاظ مروتسوچنے کی قوتقوت اختراعہوشحيرَت ميں ہوناصلاح کرنااذّیت دینامصیبت بنناپرواہمنظراعتقادآنکناشکست دینامشاہدہخیال رکھنامُتشِککمتنظریہجانچوارثرائے دیناواسطہنُقطہ نظراچانک ذہنی روغمجائزہپوچھذہنیراغب ہوناہلکان ہوناتصور کرناآزردگیعقل سلیمتدبیراضطرابثابت قدمیمکھکشفپوچھناصورت خیالیسننااندازہفتح کرناقصددگدگہشوربہ گوشتپرتو ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Notion
What are the meanings of Notion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Notion in Urdu are نقطہ نظر - nuqta eh nazar, خیال - khayaal, رائے - raa ey, فکر - fikr, اندازہ - andaazah and عقیدہ - aqiidah. To understand how would you translate the word Notion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Notion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Notion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Notion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Notion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Notion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Notion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by notion?
Meanings of notion are نقطہ نظر - nuqta eh nazar, خیال - khayaal, رائے - raa ey, فکر - fikr, اندازہ - andaazah and عقیدہ - aqiidah
Whats the definition of notion?
Definition of the notion are
- an odd or fanciful or capricious idea
- (usually plural) small personal articles or clothing or sewing items
- a general inclusive concept
What is the synonym of notion?
Synonym of word notion are viewpoint, guess, judgement, opinion, concern, estimate, standpoint, constancy, idea, conception
What are the idioms related to notion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word notion.
- To understand is to forgive
- Ostrich belief
- Join or take issue
- Point of view
- Ram down one throat
What are the quotes with word notion?
Here are the quotes with the word notion in them
- My notion of a wife at 40 is that a man should be able to change her, like a bank note, for two 20s. — Warren Beatty
- I just think that people take me a little more seriously as a brunette. I don't know if that's just because of a societal preconceived notion that all blondes are stupid, but it's a different kind of attitude. — Kate Bosworth
- When you Google me, you'll find a lot of people don't like Richard Dreyfuss. Because I'm cocky and I present a cocky attitude. But no one has ever disagreed with the notion I represent, that we need more civic education. So far there's 100 percent support for that. — Richard Dreyfuss
- Oh! this opponent, this collaborator against your will, whose notion of beauty always differs from yours and whose means are often too limited for active assistance to your intentions! — Alexander Alekhine