Tenet meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Tenet.
- (noun) : a religious doctrine that is proclaimed as true without proof
The belief that recipients of government aid are better off the more we spend on them is remarkably persistent. No matter how many times this central tenet of liberalism gets debunked, like Brett Favre, it just keeps coming back.
More words related to the meanings of Tenet
More words from Urdu related to Tenet
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tenet meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کِسی معاملے میں اپنی نیتٹھاکرصُوت يا اصوات کا مَجمُوعہسوال کرناصلاح کرنالحاظ کرناافواہحکومت کرناسوچراغب ہوناتوثیققول دیناگنوار پنقیاسقانونمعاہدہنِگاہماہرآنکھیں دکھاناقبولشرحانگیکارمعاملہعبور حاصل کرنا übuurیقینحکومتملفوظہجانکلامدھرماحساس پروردہ رُحجانفیصلہنظر رکھناربط ضبطحل کرناموقفمنیبہوشیاریکہاوتقسمسرکرنابس یا قابو میں لانالفظجواب طلب ایک سوالیہ جُملہمشورہمیلانشنیدہکہہ رہا ہےخیالہیا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tenet
What are the meanings of Tenet in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tenet in Urdu are رائے - raa ey, قول - qaul, عقیدہ - aqiidah, مسئلہ - mas alah and اصول - usuul. To understand how would you translate the word Tenet in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tenet or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tenet synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tenet. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tenet in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tenet in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tenet with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tenet?
Meanings of tenet are رائے - raa ey, قول - qaul, عقیدہ - aqiidah, مسئلہ - mas alah and اصول - usuul
Whats the definition of tenet?
Definition of the tenet are
- a religious doctrine that is proclaimed as true without proof
What is the synonym of tenet?
Synonym of word tenet are opifice, saying, dogma, opinion, opiliones, resolve, doctrine, master, worldview, quotation
What are the idioms related to tenet?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tenet.
- Ostrich belief
- A bargain is after all a bargain
- His deeds belie his words
- Let deeds correspond with words
- Lies may be acted as well as spoken
What are the quotes with word tenet?
Here are the quotes with the word tenet in them
- The independence of the economic sphere was a tenet of faith with Liberalism. — Francis Parker Yockey
- The belief that recipients of government aid are better off the more we spend on them is remarkably persistent. No matter how many times this central tenet of liberalism gets debunked, like Brett Favre, it just keeps coming back. — Paul Ryan
- George Tenet has been the director of central intelligence since 1997, time enough to have changed the Agency's culture. He has failed. He should go. — Richard Perle
- Remember my first tenet in getting dressed is how you feel in the morning. So if you're not being true blue to that, it usually shows. — Pharrell Williams