Sun meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Sun.
- (noun) : a person considered as a source of warmth or energy or glory etc
- (noun) : the rays of the sun
- (noun) : first day of the week; observed as a day of rest and worship by most Christians
- (verb) : expose to the rays of the sun or affect by exposure to the sun
- (verb) : expose one's body to the sun
- (noun) : the star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system
- (noun) : any star around which a planetary system revolves
The stars shall fade away, the sun himself Grow dim with age, and nature sink in years, But thou shalt flourish in immortal youth, Unhurt amidst the wars of elements, The wrecks of matter, and the crush of worlds.
|Before sunset||غروب آفتاب سے پہلے|
More words related to the meanings of Sun
More words from Urdu related to Sun
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sun meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مہر . چھاپجلچاہسراجشفقتضربثبت کرناروشنی پھیلانے والی چیزآنسُوڈبڈباناالفتلالٹینعُمدہ کھانادریائی بچهڑاسینچناپیارقلم کرناچاہتذوچھاپناجرم سماویاشکپنیاناانسشادآسماناجالاپٹاناپیتگوشت کا ٹکڑاترمالحق زوجیت مقرر کرناچمکتاآب تلخمائعشقفرحلگانادھُوپسیرابسنیہروشنیموہن بھوگاستری دھنخاتمپانیکیفیتموم بتیلگاوٹشمس ...
Idioms with the word Sun in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Sun
What are the meanings of Sun in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sun in Urdu are دھوپ - dhuup, مہر - mohar, سراج - siraaj, شمس - shams, نیر - naiyyar and سورج - suuraj. To understand how would you translate the word Sun in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sun or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sun synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sun. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sun in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sun in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sun with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sun?
Meanings of sun are دھوپ - dhuup, مہر - mohar, سراج - siraaj, شمس - shams, نیر - naiyyar and سورج - suuraj
Whats the definition of sun?
Definition of the sun are
- a person considered as a source of warmth or energy or glory etc
- the rays of the sun
- first day of the week; observed as a day of rest and worship by most Christians
- expose to the rays of the sun or affect by exposure to the sun
- expose one's body to the sun
- the star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system
- any star around which a planetary system revolves
What is the synonym of sun?
Synonym of word sun are sunchoke, mohr, lamp, serail, sunshine, candle, stamp, sunlight, sunsuits, seal
What are the idioms with the word sun?
Here are the idioms with the word sun in them.
- Although the sun shine leave not thy cloak at home
- Death and the sun are not to be looked on with a steady eye
- Have the sun in one eyes
- Have the sun in ones eyes
- It is day still while the sun shines
What are the idioms related to sun?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sun.
- Sun and sun
- Change of fortune is the lot of life
- Experience comes with ripe years
- Stars are not seen by sunshine
- God gives his wrath by weight and without weight his mercy
What are the quotes with word sun?
Here are the quotes with the word sun in them
- The stars shall fade away, the sun himself Grow dim with age, and nature sink in years, But thou shalt flourish in immortal youth, Unhurt amidst the wars of elements, The wrecks of matter, and the crush of worlds. — Joseph Addison
- And if you don't believe the sun will rise, stand alone and greet the coming night in the last remaining light. — Chris Cornell
- My brother and Lauren are very close with me and they are in Sun Valley, so sometimes I need to go there and feel their presence. And there are times I need to see my bro' alone. — Picabo Street
- Oh, my God, this amazing cool breeze is coming through my window and the sun is shining. I'm happy. — Liv Tyler
How to use sun in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use sun in a sentence.
- Before sunset — غروب آفتاب سے پہلے