Taper meanings in Urdu
Taper meanings in Urdu are گھٹتے رہنا, گاؤ دم ہونا, موم بتی, یا ہونا, گاؤ دم کرنا, گاؤ دم, موم بتی کی شکل کا, دیا, شمع, چراغ, روشنی, مشعل, مخروطی, نوکیلا Taper in Urdu. More meanings of taper, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Taper.
- (verb) : give a point to
- (noun) : the property possessed by a shape that narrows toward a point (as a wedge or cone)
- (noun) : a convex shape that narrows toward a point
- (noun) : stick of wax with a wick in the middle
- (verb) : diminish gradually
- اوپر کی طرف سے پتلا ہوتا جانا
More words related to the meanings of Taper
More words from Urdu related to Taper
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Taper meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چاندنیچمک دمکرونقکرمنوکدارالطفاتلالٹینآبچمکدارچکاچوند کرناٹمٹماہٹچَراغاںفروغتوجہعنایتخار داربِصارتآگ لگاناتابشپولانیچے اترناتجلیاشراقرحمتیزرحم دلیاجاگریچمکپھیکاچمکاناٹمٹماناچَراغ بَندیتابناکیشفقتنوکیلینِگاہہلکاچکا چوندھسلگاناہلکا پھلکاتاباں ہوناآب دارینوازشسازگاریبصیرنرمیبھڑکاترناجھلکاتفاق سے ہوجانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Taper
What are the meanings of Taper in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Taper in Urdu are روشنی - roshni, دیا - diyaa, موم بتی - mom batti, مشعل - mashal, شمع - shama, مخروطی - makhruuti, چراغ - chiraagh, گاؤ دم - gaa o dum and نوکیلا - nokiila. To understand how would you translate the word Taper in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Taper or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Taper synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Taper. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Taper in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Taper in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Taper with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by taper?
Meanings of taper are روشنی - roshni, دیا - diyaa, موم بتی - mom batti, مشعل - mashal, شمع - shama, مخروطی - makhruuti, چراغ - chiraagh, گاؤ دم - gaa o dum and نوکیلا - nokiila
Whats the definition of taper?
Definition of the taper are
- give a point to
- the property possessed by a shape that narrows toward a point (as a wedge or cone)
- a convex shape that narrows toward a point
- stick of wax with a wick in the middle
- diminish gradually
- اوپر کی طرف سے پتلا ہوتا جانا
What is the synonym of taper?
Synonym of word taper are upplight, lenity, glare, candleberry, aluminates, kindness, torchere, candescent, glim, torch
What are the idioms related to taper?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word taper.
- One hand washes another
- The lower millstone grinds s well as the upper
- The candle before lights better than the candle behind
- Women like the moonhine with borrowed light
- Women like the moon shine with borrowed light
What are the quotes with word taper?
Here are the quotes with the word taper in them
- For days after death hair and fingernails continue to grow, but phone calls taper off. — Johnny Carson
- For three days after death, hair and fingernails continue to grow but phone calls taper off. — Johnny Carson