Epoch meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Epoch.
- (noun) : a period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event
- (noun) : (astronomy) an arbitrarily fixed date that is the point in time relative to which information (as coordinates of a celestial body) is recorded
- (noun) : a unit of geological time that is a subdivision of a period and is itself divided into ages
More words related to the meanings of Epoch
More words from Urdu related to Epoch
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Epoch meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Epoch
What are the meanings of Epoch in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Epoch in Urdu are زمانہ - zamaanah, دور - duur, عہد - aehd, عصر - asr, قرن - qarn, تاریخ - taariikh, جُگ - Jugg and زمان - Zamaan. To understand how would you translate the word Epoch in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Epoch or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Epoch synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Epoch. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Epoch in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Epoch in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Epoch with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by epoch?
Meanings of epoch are زمانہ - zamaanah, دور - duur, عہد - aehd, عصر - asr, قرن - qarn, تاریخ - taariikh, جُگ - Jugg and زمان - Zamaan
Whats the definition of epoch?
Definition of the epoch are
- a period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event
- (astronomy) an arbitrarily fixed date that is the point in time relative to which information (as coordinates of a celestial body) is recorded
- a unit of geological time that is a subdivision of a period and is itself divided into ages
What is the synonym of epoch?
Synonym of word epoch are eurhythmy, age, stipulation, afear, times, verticity, reign, far out, generation, period
What are the idioms related to epoch?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word epoch.
- One should be compliant with the time
- A golden age
- A man of word
- Happy is the nation which has no history
- History is but a picture of crime and misfortune
What are the quotes with word epoch?
Here are the quotes with the word epoch in them
- Architecture is the will of an epoch translated into space. — Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
- Beauty is also submitted to the taste of time, so a beautiful woman from the Belle Epoch is not exactly the perfect beauty of today, so beauty is something that changes with time. — Karl Lagerfeld
- But I now entered on my fifteenth year - a sad epoch in the life of a slave girl. My master began to whisper foul words in my ear. Young as I was, I could not remain ignorant of their import. — Harriet Ann Jacobs
- The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.e., the class which is the ruling material force of society, is at the same time its ruling intellectual force. — Karl Marx