Age meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Age.
- (noun) : how long something has existed
- (noun) : a prolonged period of time
- (noun) : an era of history having some distinctive feature
- (noun) : a late time of life
- (verb) : begin to seem older; get older
- (verb) : make older
- (verb) : grow old or older
- (noun) : a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises
|Car garage||کار گیراج|
More words related to the meanings of Age
More words from Urdu related to Age
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Age meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Age in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Age
What are the meanings of Age in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Age in Urdu are عہد - aehd, دور - duur, زمانہ - zamaanah, عمر - umr, عرصہ - arsah, سن - sin and عصر - asr. To understand how would you translate the word Age in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Age or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Age synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Age. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Age in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Age in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Age with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by age?
Meanings of age are عہد - aehd, دور - duur, زمانہ - zamaanah, عمر - umr, عرصہ - arsah, سن - sin and عصر - asr
Whats the definition of age?
Definition of the age are
- how long something has existed
- a prolonged period of time
- an era of history having some distinctive feature
- a late time of life
- begin to seem older; get older
- make older
- grow old or older
- a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises
What is the synonym of age?
Synonym of word age are promise, epoque, time, span of life, contract, avaunt, area, period, distant, tense
What are the idioms with the word age?
Here are the idioms with the word age in them.
- All the passions are extinguished with old age self love dies never
- An age builds up cities an hour destroys them
- An intemperate youth brings to old age a worn out body
- Before old age my care was to live well in old age to die well
- Do you grow gentler and better as old age creeps on
What are the idioms related to age?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word age.
- He that is not handsome at twenty nor strong at thirty nor rich at forty nor wise at fifty will never be handsometrong rich or wise
- One should be compliant with the time
- There is no age which religion does not become
- A man of word
- Young flesh and old are best
What are the quotes with word age?
Here are the quotes with the word age in them
- How incessant and great are the ills with which a prolonged old age is replete. — C.S.Lewis
- Old age has deformities enough of its own. It should never add to them the deformity of vice. — Eleanor Roosevelt
- Forty is the old age of youth fifty the youth of old age. — Victor Hugo
- Alas, after a certain age every man is responsible for his face. — Albert Camus
How to use age in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use age in a sentence.
- Car garage — کار گیراج