Date meanings in Urdu
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Date.
- (noun) : a meeting arranged in advance
- (noun) : sweet edible fruit of the date palm with a single long woody seed
- (noun) : a participant in a date
- (noun) : the present
- (noun) : the specified day of the month
- (noun) : the particular day, month, or year (usually according to the Gregorian calendar) that an event occurred
- (verb) : go on a date with
- (verb) : assign a date to; determine the (probable) date of
- (verb) : provide with a dateline; mark with a date
- (verb) : stamp with a date
- (verb) : date regularly; have a steady relationship with
- (noun) : a particular day specified as the time something happens
More words related to the meanings of Date
More words from Urdu related to Date
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Date meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Date
What are the meanings of Date in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Date in Urdu are زمانہ - zamaanah, کھجور - khajuur, دور - duur, عہد - aehd and تاریخ - taariikh. To understand how would you translate the word Date in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Date or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Date synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Date. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Date in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Date in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Date with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by date?
Meanings of date are زمانہ - zamaanah, کھجور - khajuur, دور - duur, عہد - aehd and تاریخ - taariikh
Whats the definition of date?
Definition of the date are
- a meeting arranged in advance
- sweet edible fruit of the date palm with a single long woody seed
- a participant in a date
- the present
- the specified day of the month
- the particular day, month, or year (usually according to the Gregorian calendar) that an event occurred
- go on a date with
- assign a date to; determine the (probable) date of
- provide with a dateline; mark with a date
- stamp with a date
- date regularly; have a steady relationship with
- a particular day specified as the time something happens
What is the synonym of date?
Synonym of word date are times, persimmons, verticity, reign, far out, chronologise, period, pejoration, ultra, promise
What are the idioms related to date?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word date.
- A golden age
- A man of word
- Out of the frying pan into the fire
- Out of they frying pan into the fire
- One should be compliant with the time
What are the quotes with word date?
Here are the quotes with the word date in them
- I'd date someone younger or older age doesn't matter to me. Or looks, really - it's all about maturity. — Leona Lewis
- Up until age 40, most men are just not as mature as women. So, it makes sense that a lot of women date up in age a bit. — Patti Stanger
- I have been alone since my husband died. I stay in my home. I don't date. It's hard to date when you're at home. Nobody knows you. — Anna Nicole Smith
- Women are smart in business and dumb in love. They won't date outside their zip code, let alone outside the city. They are city snobs. — Patti Stanger