Dawaar - دوار meanings in English
Dawaar - دوار meanings in English is gate Dawaar - دوار in English. More meanings of dawaar - دوار, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Dawaar - دوار Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Dawaar - دوار.
- (noun) : a computer circuit with several inputs but only one output that can be activated by particular combinations of inputs
- (noun) : passageway (as in an air terminal) where passengers can embark or disembark
- (noun) : total admission receipts at a sports event
- (verb) : restrict (school boys') movement to the dormitory or campus as a means of punishment
- (verb) : supply with a gate
- (verb) : control with a valve or other device that functions like a gate
- (noun) : a movable barrier in a fence or wall
More words from English related to Dawaar - دوار
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dawaar - دوار meanings in English in English.
accessgangwaygateroutetrackventwaycoursecustomheadwayjourneymethodpathprogressroadroadmapwentappliancegatroadwayfaremannerwalkapproach pathestuarialexhausttowing pathestoppagesestopsestrangesestuariesfootwaylanewaypathicpathingroukwayedchapterdivisionprodromeclerkdoorportalsectionbobchapteringdisaboutbyentrance ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dawaar - دوار
What are the meanings of Dawaar - دوار in English?
Meanings of the word Dawaar - دوار in English is gate. To understand how would you translate the word Dawaar - دوار in English, you can take help from words closely related to Dawaar - دوار or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dawaar - دوار synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dawaar - دوار. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dawaar - دوار in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dawaar - دوار in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dawaar - دوار with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by دوار?
Meaning of دوار is gate
Whats the definition of دوار?
Definition of the دوار are
- a computer circuit with several inputs but only one output that can be activated by particular combinations of inputs
- passageway (as in an air terminal) where passengers can embark or disembark
- total admission receipts at a sports event
- restrict (school boys') movement to the dormitory or campus as a means of punishment
- supply with a gate
- control with a valve or other device that functions like a gate
- a movable barrier in a fence or wall
What is the synonym of دوار?
Synonym of word دوار are راہ, راستہ, باب, در, دوار, پھاٹک, دروازہ, گزر گاہ, مدخل
What are the idioms related to دوار?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word دوار.
- Death is the gate of life
- Fortune knocks once at least at every man s gate
- Gate crasher
- Gate of justice
- Gold goes in at any gate except heaven's