aasi - عاصی meanings in English
aasi - عاصی Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word aasi - عاصی.
- (noun) : someone who perpetrates wrongdoing
- (adjective) : not obeying or complying with commands of those in authority
- (adjective satellite) : unwilling to submit to authority
- (adjective satellite) : showing a sense of guilt
- (adjective) : responsible for or chargeable with a reprehensible act
- (noun) : a person who sins (without repenting)
More words related to the meanings of aasi - عاصی
More words from English related to aasi - عاصی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word aasi - عاصی meanings in English in English.
abominableguiltysinnercriminalmalefactortyrantungodlyaccusedaccusatorialblamefulaccipitralacclimatizedaccusantblosmymammillatedcontumaciousdisobedientobstetricmutineernaughtyinfringerinsubordinatenon compliantrefractoryundutifuldisobligedunobedientdisobeisantdisobeyerimprolificimpenitentmuzzydisloyalerrant headyindocileindomitableinexpungibleinsolentinsurgentjadishloftyobstreperousrebelliousrestiveuncontrollableunmanageablewildrebelliouslycriant ...
Idioms related to the meaning of aasi - عاصی
What are the meanings of aasi - عاصی in English?
Meanings of the word aasi - عاصی in English are culprit, disobedient, guilty and sinner. To understand how would you translate the word aasi - عاصی in English, you can take help from words closely related to aasi - عاصی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered aasi - عاصی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word aasi - عاصی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use aasi - عاصی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say aasi - عاصی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of aasi - عاصی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by عاصی?
Meanings of عاصی are culprit, disobedient, guilty and sinner
Whats the definition of عاصی?
Definition of the عاصی are
- someone who perpetrates wrongdoing
- not obeying or complying with commands of those in authority
- unwilling to submit to authority
- showing a sense of guilt
- responsible for or chargeable with a reprehensible act
- a person who sins (without repenting)
What is the synonym of عاصی?
Synonym of word عاصی are مجرم, گناہ گار, قصور وار, اسالی, عاصی, خطا کار, متمرد, نافرمان, سرکش, گردن کش
What are the idioms related to عاصی?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word عاصی.
- A single sinner sinks the boat
- A single sinner sinks the boat
- A guilty conscience needs no accuser
- A guilty conscience needs no accusers
- He that hinders not a mischief is guilty of it