mura - مڑا meanings in English
mura - مڑا Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word mura - مڑا.
- (adjective satellite) : of metal e.g.
- (noun) : a special way of doing something
- (noun) : a relatively permanent inclination to react in a particular way
- (noun) : an area of grassland unbounded by fences or hedges
- (noun) : grass for pastures and lawns especially bowling and putting greens
- (adjective satellite) : fixed in your purpose
- (adjective satellite) : used of the back and knees; stooped
- (adjective) : (especially of incident sound or light) bent or sent back
- (adjective satellite) : in an unpalatable state
- (adjective) : moved around an axis or center
More words from English related to mura - مڑا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word mura - مڑا meanings in English in English.
acrossbiassidewaysslopwisetransversetransverselybentcrookedhandspikeinclinedobliqueslantingconducivemindedaffectedaimaptbiasedenamouredendinterestedpartialresultvergingdiscomposeddisinclinedimpugnedinclinableinclinesinduedinterlinedmoilstendedinclinatorymouillecurvatedcurvedindirectkinkytortiletwistedwrydandyfashion mongerfopgallantniftybeaucunningfoppish ...
Idioms related to the meaning of mura - مڑا
What are the meanings of mura - مڑا in English?
Meanings of the word mura - مڑا in English are bent, reflected and turned. To understand how would you translate the word mura - مڑا in English, you can take help from words closely related to mura - مڑا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered mura - مڑا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word mura - مڑا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use mura - مڑا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say mura - مڑا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of mura - مڑا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by مڑا?
Meanings of مڑا are bent, reflected and turned
Whats the definition of مڑا?
Definition of the مڑا are
- of metal e.g.
- a special way of doing something
- a relatively permanent inclination to react in a particular way
- an area of grassland unbounded by fences or hedges
- grass for pastures and lawns especially bowling and putting greens
- fixed in your purpose
- used of the back and knees; stooped
- (especially of incident sound or light) bent or sent back
- in an unpalatable state
- moved around an axis or center
What is the synonym of مڑا?
Synonym of word مڑا are آڑا, مائل, خم دار, بانکا, تیڑھا, آڑی, مڑا, تیڑھی, منعکس
What are the idioms related to مڑا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word مڑا.
- As the twig's bent the tree's inclined
- All my swans turned in to gees
- Swine women and bees cannot be turned