nutq - نتق meanings in English
nutq - نتق Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word nutq - نتق.
- (verb) : carry on a conversation
- (noun) : extended verbal expression in speech or writing
- (noun) : an address of a religious nature (usually delivered during a church service)
- (verb) : talk at length and formally about a topic
- (noun) : words making up the dialogue of a play
- (noun) : the act of delivering a formal spoken communication to an audience
- (noun) : your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally
- (noun) : the mental faculty or power of vocal communication
- (noun) : (language) communication by word of mouth
- (noun) : the exchange of spoken words
- (noun) : something spoken
More words related to the meanings of nutq - نتق
More words from English related to nutq - نتق
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word nutq - نتق meanings in English in English.
affirmationavowaldissertationeclaircissementillustrationstatementaccountallegationarticleclearconspicousdeclarationdescriptiondetaildistinct evidentexplanationmanifestationnarrationspeechdelineatedexplicationdescribingepitriteoutlastedperorateddecorticatedexauthorationstateprisondiscussion epigraphparlancecompositiondiscourseobjectionorationpoetrybiddingdialect lingslanguagelinguaquibblespeaktonguebiddyboulleby bidcolloidalcoulisse ...
Idioms related to the meaning of nutq - نتق
What are the meanings of nutq - نتق in English?
Meanings of the word nutq - نتق in English are discourse and speech. To understand how would you translate the word nutq - نتق in English, you can take help from words closely related to nutq - نتق or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered nutq - نتق synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word nutq - نتق. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use nutq - نتق in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say nutq - نتق in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of nutq - نتق with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by نتق?
Meanings of نتق are discourse and speech
Whats the definition of نتق?
Definition of the نتق are
- carry on a conversation
- extended verbal expression in speech or writing
- an address of a religious nature (usually delivered during a church service)
- talk at length and formally about a topic
- words making up the dialogue of a play
- the act of delivering a formal spoken communication to an audience
- your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally
- the mental faculty or power of vocal communication
- (language) communication by word of mouth
- the exchange of spoken words
- something spoken
What is the synonym of نتق?
Synonym of word نتق are کلام, گفتگو, مقالہ, نتق, بیان, بولی, زبان, تقریر, گفتار, خطاب
What are the idioms related to نتق?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word نتق.
- Sweet discourse makes short days and nights
- Maiden speech
- Oblique narration or speech
- Speech is a physician to a sick mind
- Speech is silverilence is gold