Aaftaab - آفتاب meanings in English
Aaftaab - آفتاب meanings in English is sun Aaftaab - آفتاب in English. More meanings of aaftaab - آفتاب, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Aaftaab - آفتاب Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Aaftaab - آفتاب.
- (noun) : a person considered as a source of warmth or energy or glory etc
- (noun) : the rays of the sun
- (noun) : first day of the week; observed as a day of rest and worship by most Christians
- (verb) : expose to the rays of the sun or affect by exposure to the sun
- (verb) : expose one's body to the sun
- (noun) : the star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system
- (noun) : any star around which a planetary system revolves
|Before sunset||غروب آفتاب سے پہلے|
More words from English related to Aaftaab - آفتاب
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aaftaab - آفتاب meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Aaftaab - آفتاب
What are the meanings of Aaftaab - آفتاب in English?
Meanings of the word Aaftaab - آفتاب in English is sun. To understand how would you translate the word Aaftaab - آفتاب in English, you can take help from words closely related to Aaftaab - آفتاب or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aaftaab - آفتاب synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aaftaab - آفتاب. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aaftaab - آفتاب in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aaftaab - آفتاب in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aaftaab - آفتاب with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aaftaab?
Meaning of aaftaab is sun
Whats the definition of aaftaab?
Definition of the aaftaab are
- a person considered as a source of warmth or energy or glory etc
- the rays of the sun
- first day of the week; observed as a day of rest and worship by most Christians
- expose to the rays of the sun or affect by exposure to the sun
- expose one's body to the sun
- the star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system
- any star around which a planetary system revolves
What is the synonym of aaftaab?
Synonym of word aaftaab are مہر, سورج, نیر, سُورج, شمس, آفتاب, دھوپ, سراج, خاور, خرشید
What are the idioms related to aaftaab?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word aaftaab.
- Sun and sun
- Although the sun shine leave not thy cloak at home
- Death and the sun are not to be looked on with a steady eye
- Do not argue against the sun
- Every light is not the sun
How to use aaftaab in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use aaftaab in a sentence.
- Before sunset — غروب آفتاب سے پہلے