Blissful meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Blissful.
- (adjective satellite) : completely happy and contented
Every now and then, I have blissful moments of thanking God for all the amazing things that are happening. When I leave the White House after just meeting Obama or when I see my face on the cover of 'Rolling Stone' or when I meet someone who tells me that their daughter is inspired by me, those are moments that are incredibly joyful.
More words from Urdu related to Blissful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Blissful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آبادرنگیلاہم جنس پرستپرمسرتقناعت پسندپیٹ بھراٹھٹھولسیر چشماِس کے سوا چارہ نہیںمرغوبنمائشیخوش وخرمپرتکلفٹھٹولیادل شادفیروزبھڑکیلاشادماںشادان وا فرحانآسودہ خاطرغنیکھلنڈرامحضوذپودہنس مکھرنگین مزاجخوشدھنیٹھٹولبسروچشمبے غمزندہ دلراضیتبسم کناںقانعسیرفرخلونڈالاابالییار باشخلاصہمتمولشاطرپرسندلچسپچھبیلاآنندمالا مالقانع ہوناراضی مطمئن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Blissful
What are the meanings of Blissful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Blissful in Urdu are خوش - khush and نہال - nehaal. To understand how would you translate the word Blissful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Blissful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Blissful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Blissful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Blissful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Blissful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Blissful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by blissful?
Meanings of blissful are خوش - khush and نہال - nehaal
Whats the definition of blissful?
Definition of the blissful are
- completely happy and contented
What is the synonym of blissful?
Synonym of word blissful are heartened, joyous, happing, joyful, happed, jolly, exulted, gladsome, excided, glad
What are the idioms related to blissful?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word blissful.
- He pleases all the world and cannot please himself
- Hold him alone truly fortunate who has ended his life in happy well being
- A cheerful look makes a dish a feast
- A jolly dog
- A little bird is content with a little meal
What are the quotes with word blissful?
Here are the quotes with the word blissful in them
- Every now and then, I have blissful moments of thanking God for all the amazing things that are happening. When I leave the White House after just meeting Obama or when I see my face on the cover of 'Rolling Stone' or when I meet someone who tells me that their daughter is inspired by me, those are moments that are incredibly joyful. — Lea Michele
- It was as if all of the happiness, all of the magic of this blissful hour had flowed together into these stirring, bittersweet tones and flowed away, becoming temporal and transitory once more. — Herman Hesse
- I was surrounded by nature and trying to come to terms with this blissful nature versus the inhumane mentality of war. People were being deluded by someone using the word peace. — Thurston Moore