Amused meanings in Urdu
Amused meanings in Urdu is خوش Amused in Urdu. More meanings of amused, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Amused.
- (adjective satellite) : pleasantly occupied
More words from Urdu related to Amused
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Amused meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سطحیشادمانبش شاشمطمئنعجیبلطیفہکیف آورخوش طبعفرحانمتبسمیکسوفرخندہمگنرنگا دارسرور میںظرففارغتماشے کافرحت بخشبے فکرچنچلمحفوظسیرمسخرہبحالخرمرنگیلاہم جنس پرستپرمسرتقناعت پسندخوشگوارٹھٹھولنمائشیخوش وخرمنہالراضی مطمئنٹھٹولیاپسندیدہاِس کے سوا چارہ نہیںبھڑکیلاشادماںشادان وا فرحانآسودہ خاطرکامراندل شادہنس مکھرنگین مزاجخوش و خرمآسودہٹھٹول ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Amused
What are the meanings of Amused in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Amused in Urdu is خوش - khush. To understand how would you translate the word Amused in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Amused or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Amused synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Amused. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Amused in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Amused in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Amused with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by amused?
Meaning of amused is خوش - khush
Whats the definition of amused?
Definition of the amused are
- pleasantly occupied
What is the synonym of amused?
Synonym of word amused are jolly, frolicsome, satisfied, happed, glad, content, pleasing, excided, luxated, droll
What are the idioms related to amused?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word amused.
- He pleases all the world and cannot please himself
- Hold him alone truly fortunate who has ended his life in happy well being
- A cheerful look makes a dish a feast
- A jolly dog
- A little bird is content with a little meal
What are the quotes with word amused?
Here are the quotes with the word amused in them
- James Bond is quite serious about his drinks and clothing and cigarettes and food and all that sort of thing. There is nothing wry or amused about James Bond. — Ken Follett
- I don't get angry very often. I lose my temper rarely. And when I do, there's always a legitimate cause. Normally I have a great lightness of being. I take things in a very happy, amused way. — Julia Roberts
- I'm just very amused by five-year-old humor. — Kesha
- Yesterday morning I amused myself with an exercise of a talent I once possessed, but have so neglected that my performance might almost be called an experiment. I cut out a dress for one of the women. — Fanny Kemble