Bring about meanings in Urdu
Bring about Definitions
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Bring about.
- (verb) : cause to move into the opposite direction
- (verb) : cause to happen, occur or exist
Being told about the effects of climate change is an appeal to our reason and to our desire to bring about change. But to see that Africans are the hardest hit by climate change, even though they generate almost no greenhouse gas, is a glaring injustice, which also triggers anger and outrage over those who seek to ignore it.
More words related to the meanings of Bring about
More words from Urdu related to Bring about
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bring about meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Bring about
What are the meanings of Bring about in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bring about in Urdu are باعث - baais, وجود - wujuud and سبب - sabab. To understand how would you translate the word Bring about in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bring about or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bring about synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bring about. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bring about in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bring about in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bring about with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bring about?
Meanings of bring about are باعث - baais, وجود - wujuud and سبب - sabab
Whats the definition of bring about?
Definition of the bring about are
- cause to move into the opposite direction
- cause to happen, occur or exist
What is the synonym of bring about?
Synonym of word bring about are conducive, material, basis, life, cause, frame, relationship, existence, reason, body
What are the idioms related to bring about?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bring about.
- Have place
- Many owe their fortunes to their enviers
- Ugly women finely dressed are the uglier
- A fair death honours the whole life
What are the quotes with word bring about?
Here are the quotes with the word bring about in them
- Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change. — James Russell Lowell
- My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires. — Beverly Sills
- Being told about the effects of climate change is an appeal to our reason and to our desire to bring about change. But to see that Africans are the hardest hit by climate change, even though they generate almost no greenhouse gas, is a glaring injustice, which also triggers anger and outrage over those who seek to ignore it. — Sigmar Gabriel
- Our task, of course, is to transmute the anger that is affliction into the anger that is determination to bring about change. I think, in fact, that one could give that as a definition of revolution. — Barbara Deming