Position meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Position.
- (noun) : the arrangement of the body and its limbs
- (noun) : the act of putting something in a certain place
- (noun) : the post or function properly or customarily occupied or served by another
- (noun) : the particular portion of space occupied by something
You never choose the way that you're raised, it's just the way that you were raised, but you do get to a certain age where you're in a position to question the expectations of you and the way that you've been formed by your surroundings.
More words related to the meanings of Position
More words from Urdu related to Position
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Position meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Position in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Position
What are the meanings of Position in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Position in Urdu are پٹی - patti, مقام - maqaam, عہدہ - ohdah, حیثیت - haesiyat, کیفیت - kaefiyat, اوقات - auqaat, ہستی - hasti, حال - haal, آسن - aasan and پلہ - pallah. To understand how would you translate the word Position in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Position or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Position synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Position. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Position in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Position in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Position with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by position?
Meanings of position are پٹی - patti, مقام - maqaam, عہدہ - ohdah, حیثیت - haesiyat, کیفیت - kaefiyat, اوقات - auqaat, ہستی - hasti, حال - haal, آسن - aasan and پلہ - pallah
Whats the definition of position?
Definition of the position are
- the arrangement of the body and its limbs
- the act of putting something in a certain place
- the post or function properly or customarily occupied or served by another
- the particular portion of space occupied by something
What is the synonym of position?
Synonym of word position are thong, abnormal, farm, designation, account, inkle, affection, times, whereabout, compress
What are the idioms with the word position?
Here are the idioms with the word position in them.
- No one attains the highest position by being faint hearted
What are the idioms related to position?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word position.
- He that measures not himself is measure
- Pull draw the wool over the eyes
- To put a new face on
- There is a time to wink as well to see
- Take rank of
What are the quotes with word position?
Here are the quotes with the word position in them
- To be free in an age like ours, one must be in a position of authority. That in itself would be enough to make me ambitious. — Hannah Arendt
- You never choose the way that you're raised, it's just the way that you were raised, but you do get to a certain age where you're in a position to question the expectations of you and the way that you've been formed by your surroundings. — Mia Wasikowska
- I believe that no man who holds a leader's position should ever accept favors from either side. He is then committed to show favors. A leader must stand alone. — Mother Jones
- Looking back on those games, I probably hustled out of position as much as I hustled into position since I really never had any real training. I was working on instincts alone. — Jim Evans